Trailer 1

This is the city I protect... New York City.
Shows a shot of New York.
Ever since I became Spider-Man, I've come to learn that it is a pretty fragile place... especially now that Daredevil is dead
Shows a shot of Matt Murdock, then of Daredevil.
Criminals have less fear than before.
Shows people being mugged, drugs being sold, people being killed
But I've been trying so hard to pick up the pieces
Shows a shot of Spider-Man stopping a bomber from blowing up a building. Then it shows Spider-Man battling a gang.
But sometimes... I ask myself... what if I can't save everyone?
*Music plays*

A woman was staring at a grave. The name on the grave said Joey Deseronto.

"Kateri Deseronto, my name is Karen Page, the New York Bulletin... can I ask you about the tragedy surrounding your son's death?" asked Karen. Kateri nodded.
"He was killed in a fight involving Spider-Man and some thug known aa Turbo Jet" Kateri explained.
"According to eyewitnesses that I previously asked about the event, they say Spider-Man was trying to save your son. Any thoughts on that?" Karen asked. Kateri scoffed.
"Ms. Page, the way I see it... Spider-Man and any other superhero should be taken out before more people get hurt" Kateri replied.

Peter sighed reading Karen's interview with Kateri. Peter's phone buzzed, 'Luke Cage'.
"Luke..." Peter said.
"It's not actually Luke, Peter. I'm Claire Temple... the nurse woman from the Midland Circle incident. Luke's girlfriend.... look I know what they are saying about you on the media... you are a hero. I believe in what you, Luke, Jessica, and Danny are doing... but maybe you should stop. Luke tells me you are still a kid" Claire said.
"I can't. If you can do what I can do.. and you don't.. the bad things happen because of you. I once told Matt at a Chinese resturant that with Great Power comes Great Responsibility... those were my uncle's words... no matter how hard it is, I have to live by them" Peter replied.

A woman with sleek armor and two swords came out surrounded by gangsters.
"What do you want to do ma'am?" asked a scared thug.
"The government failed to help my son... and heroes failed to save them. We will kill all heroes... and the one I am most eager to end... is Spider-Man" the women with the swords replied.

"Peter, this is dangerous. I cannot let you do this alone" Colleen said.
"This is my fight.. I'm sorry" Peter replied.

Spider-Man fought a bunch of the thugs.

The screen fades to black before you hear the voice of Claire.

"Holy... what happened to you? Don't die... don't die"

Marvel's Spider-Man: A Netflix Original