Update on progress

I thought it would be much easier to update stories during the holidays... but in some ways I'm still as busy as ever. So I just wanted to give you guys an update on this story.... so the next 'episode' is in it's drafting phase and I'm excited about how it's going. As you guyd know... Ray Nadeem is getting involved in this because I felt that he was too good a character to just let go of in Daredevil Season 3... but his death being the key to take down Wilson Fisk.... well done Nadeem.... well done sir. [Salute to Nadeem!]

Anyway, with Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist all being cancelled, I will continue this alternate MCU started by Spider-Man: The Defenders, to attempt to fill the void for you readers, and also because I feel that despite how sad these cancellations are... they also free me in the sense that I can write their story arcs without having to keep new stories in mind... other than Spider-Man of course, who I will have to keep future movies such as Far From Home in mind as I write future episodes and Seasons of this series.

Also, I'm so excited that they added the Raimi suit to Spider-Man PS4, but I don't appreciate guys like The Amazing Lucas trying to take credit for the suit's inclusion in the game... so people... do not harass people on social media... sometimes it pays to be patient. I know that had nothing to do with this story... but I really wanted to say something on that subject as a huge fan of both the Raimi films and Spider-Man PS4.

Anyway.... thanks to Spider-Man PS4's photo mode, I was able to create this "poster" for you guys for the series. I hope you enjoy this.

As you can tell the font is a bit different than in the cover, but my photo editor no longer offers the font I used on the cover

As you can tell the font is a bit different than in the cover, but my photo editor no longer offers the font I used on the cover. So, yeah.