Episode 11: The Hammer drops

Peter woke up and ready to go to school. He didn't want to go to school. Not with Tombstone making Sable look like it was her people who smuggled drugs into New York... technically it was her people, but not under her orders. They were corrupt and as a result, easy for Tombstone to buy out. Peter felt like he should spend every moment he could trying to find some way to prove that. However, he had missed lots of school during the Vulture incidents as it was and Peter had no intention of failing out of his graduating class. Suddenly, Peter's text tone rang. It was Ned.
'Dude, Sable people really move fast. Almost all of their checkpoints are gone in the city according to the news. AND I DON'T EVEN WATCH THE NEWS!' Ned texted.

'Then how would you know it was on the news?' Peter replied.

'It's trending on the internet, which can lead to news websites! Google for life!' Ned answered. Peter rolled his eyes but chuckled. Still, it didn't surprise him. New Yorkers were tough and not too pleased with Sable International's abuse of power. Now the tides were turned as while Sable had the weapons, they no longer had any authority, which meant the cops and even the Avengers could be called in to deal with Sable should their agents try to keep their power over New York City... and even with the team split in two, no Sable Agent wanted to deal with Iron Man's legal faction, nor Captain America's Secret Avengers faction.

'Hey Ned... you know how we managed to hack into my suit?' Peter texted.

'Yes.... are we hacking into it again?' Ned asked. Peter shook his head. There was no point in doing that now. Peter had full functionality within the suit as it was.

'No. But I do have an idea of hacking into my Spider Tracers to make some adjustments after school.' Peter replied.

A bit later:
Unlike a few days before, Peter opted to take the bus to school. Mostly to sit with Ned to quietly talk shop. As the bus continued on its way to the next stop to pick up more kids, Peter started speaking quietly with Ned.
"Ok, Ned. Here's the thing. L Thompson Lincoln has been rumored to be a crime lord known as Tombstone. Lincoln hired Sable International to supposedly protect the city after the Coldheart incidents, but in all actuality, Lincoln had bought out a lot of Sable Agents to help smuggle bad stuff into the city. Sable didn't know about the smuggling." Peter explained to Ned. Ned looked at Peter in shock.

"And you know this how?" Ned asked just as quietly, but his face showed utter excitement.

"I was working with Danny Rand, one of the guys who I fought the Hand alongside during the Midland Circle battle, to infiltrate a Sable base to find out what they were up too, since they were abusing their power and all, and we stumbled into a lot of Diox-3. When we revealed the Diox to Sable, she was shocked. Even more so when lots of her own Agents turned on her. Even more so, that guy I caught before the Coldheart incident, Turbo Jet... he is really the nephew of Tombstone. It seemed he knew too much about his uncle's criminal activity... Tombstone sent these guys called the Enforcers to kill him and Kateri Deseronto, the one who was Coldheart." Peter explained. Ned nodded, clearly excited to hear more but when the bus stopped, more kids started to walk in the bus, making Peter uneasy.

"Long story short. I want to adjust my spider tracers to be able to receive audio sounds. If I can get one of my tracers in Lincoln, with the ability to receive audio from it, I should be able to hear every word he says from the suit... Karen would be able to record anything incriminating Lincoln says, and bam... we have proof that Lincoln is Tombstone." Peter explained. Ned looked at Peter in confusion.