Episode 9 part 1: STOP! Hammer time

Author note: With Endgame out, we finally have the conclusion of the Infinity Saga. However, it looks like we will, for a time, revisit that era so we can conclude this season of Marvel's Spider-Man: A Netflix Original. We are so close yet so far from the finish line. In this episode we have Spider-Man, Hammerhead, Kateri, Lewis, Ray Nadeem, Danny Rand, Silver Sable, and the Big Man himself Tombstone. We are in the last 5 episodes. Let's do this!

*Theoretical intro plays*

Spider-Man knew who Hammerhead was.... everyone in the world of law enforcement or criminals knew who Hammerhead was. Hammerhead was feared by many members of the New York City Police... he was an infamous killer who was known as crime's 'Luke Cage'. His forehead had a metal plate inside it, he had somehow had gained super strength that could rival both Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. A group of Sable agents were using electrical weapons to subdue the Enforcers, so it looked like Hammerhead was his problem to face alone.
"Man, I've heard of a criminal named Scarface... but I didn't think you'd take that inspiration to the extent you did. I mean, you're a literal scarface, not a Hammerhead." Spider-Man quipped as he saw Hammerhead's face.

Hammerhead looked at Spider-Man in anger

"For that, you die." Hammerhead said.
"You were planning on killing me whether I said that or not, so what's the difference?" Spider-Man asked as he looked at his enemy.

As Spider-Man and Hammerhead stared each other down, Nadeem, Kateri, and Lewis walked quickly to make their escape

As Spider-Man and Hammerhead stared each other down, Nadeem, Kateri, and Lewis walked quickly to make their escape. More prisoners walked over to stand behind Hammerhead and Spider-Man sighed.
"Just remember everything that Colleen and Danny taught you." Spider-Man said to himself. The prisoners charge at Spider-Man, going past Hammerhead. Spider-Man ducked under a punch and countered with a punch to the face. Spider-Man then webbed another prisoner in the face. Sable agents joined the fray as it seemed like two small armies were battling it out. Spider-Man and Hammerhead charged at each other and Spider-Man shot webs Hammerhead's face. As Hammerhead pulled the web off his face, Spider-Man's fist hit Hammerhead's face and knocked Hammerhead back a bit. In response Hammerhead headbutted Spider-Man making the webslinger stumble back. The pain was great. Spider-Man caught his balance and Hammerhead charged at him. Spider-Man leap up to the cieling and webbed his back and yanked him back before he detached from the cieling and landed his feet forcefully on his stomach. Spider-Man then leaped back before his enemy could reach to get him.
"You sure pack a wallop, kid." Hammerhead told Spider-Man.
"You too. What's the deal with your head?" Spider-Man asked. Hammerhead smiled.
"I got a steel plate inside of my forehead. Which means you'd better watch yourself." Hammerhead replied.
"You know. That sounds like it hurt... putting the metal plate in your head." Spider-Man commented. Hammerhead grabbed a gun from a case he had nearby him.
"Not as much as this is gonna hurt you." Hammerhead replied before he took the gun out of the case and began firing on Spider-Man. Spider-Man flipped to the side, dodging the bullets before he fired a web shot at Hammerhead's eyes, blinding him. Spider-Man then ran toward him and kicked his stomach, sending him flying back.