when my world was turned upside down

it has been a few day since the incident at the park. im sitting in my secret tree house that my dad built when my mom and vrother were out for a few days and it is hidden by vines and trees. only my daddy know aout this spot and sometimes i sleep up here with him. i sit with my legs hanging off the edge and then i see the boy again and he is calling my name.

"beatrice come out your mommy wants you to come in there is gonna be a big storm coming" he says while running around.

i dont answer him and my dad is at work so no one will find me up here. he keeps looking around for me until i finaly speek up.

"i will be in a few minutes i have to get teedy" i say while i get teedy and slide down the secret slide in the back of the tree house and i come out from behind my bushes and he runs into me.

"there you are your mommy wants you to come in there is gonna be a big storm coming" he said

"i know i herd you the first time" i say lightly

just then it starts to rain really hard and it is freezing cold and i scream. the wind is really strong and i cant get to the house cuz the wind is pushing me back. i finnaly grab the boy and run for the tree house.

"where are we going we have to go inside" he yelled over the howling wind.

" trust me i know where we will be safe ut you cant tell anyone where we are going alright its a secret" i yell back.

i pull him to the ladder that goes up to the tree house and i tell him to go first and he dose. as soon as i come up i close the door abd look all four of the hatchesnso the wind wont blow it open. i find towls my dad and i keep up here incase when it dose rain we can dry off. i hand the boy a towl so he can dry off.

"what is this palce it is so awsome" he says drying off

"its mine and my dads secret tree house i come up here when i dont want to be bothered" i say shivering.

the tree house is pretty much i samll house but with no electrisity or running water or plumming. i can here my mom calling us with a worried voice.

"beatrice toias you have to come in now. where are you" she repates that for a while before we hear nothing.

i look over at the boy. "your name is tobias' i ask

"yes sit is" he replies looking at me.

i stare into those blue eyes and smile. that is when my whole world turnes upside down.

srry for any misspelled words im on my cousins computer and her B key dosent work very well