hospital

i herd a snap and a tree branch fell through the roof of the tree house and it landed on me and toias and he was knocked out. i yell his name until i cant yell anymore. just then i feel the whole tree house shake and the tree starts to tip of and i scream. the tree alls just down dumping me and tobias out and im caught under the base of the tree and tobias is in between two branches. i start to get sleepy and i keep caling tobias' name until e v  e   r    y    t      h       i       n         g           g      o         s           e      b         l       a     k      e.

time laps -------------------------------------------------------

when i wake up i hear frantic voices shouting my name and other stuff. i look around and see i am in an amulance and my mom and dad are sitting next to me. the doctors shine a light in my eyes and i shut my eyes groaning.

"beatric can you please open your eyes please" the muffeled sound of the doctors voice cuts through all the noise.

just then i speak with out knowing "tobias'i moan.

" beatrice can you open your eyes please" the doctor says

i try to but they are glued shut and then every noise stops and im back in the dark ness.

time laps-----------------------------------

the next time i wake up i am in an uncomfertable bed that has dinosour covers and clown pictures on the walls. i look to myt right and see my brother caleb sleeping and when i look to my left i see my mom sleeping as well and my daddy  isnt here. when i try to sit up pain shoot strait up and down my back and i cant feel my legs. i groan and my brother wakes up and looks at me.

"beatrice your awake oh my god you had all of us scard to death" he says

"caleb i cant feel my legs" i say crying a little.

"well thats because......"

sorry for the cliffy ut i am being kicked off of th computer so hope ypu like and coment what you think why she cant feel her legs