toby

the little boy had short sdark brown hair and these amazing blue eys and he hid when i looked at him. 

"hello marcus thank you for coming and bringing your son to have breakfest with us" my mom said in a sweet tone. she go down on her knees to the little boys hieght and she smiled ."this must be your son" she smiled bigger, "tobias that you have been talking about he is so cute" she looked at the little boy, tobias, "hello tobias im natalie its nice to finnaly meet you"

he looked at me and i ran up to my room being the shy girl i was and i hid in my closet under a pile of cloths. i heard the muffeld voices of my parents and marcus as they talked. i then herd my mom say for my brother to come find me so i sat as still as a stone. i heard his footsteps getting louder as the got closer to my room. the door opened and my brother was calling my name.

"beatrice where are you mom wants you downstris" he said quietly

he came closer and closer to my closet door with each second. the door opened.

"beatrice i know your hiding in here you always hide in your closet" he sounded annoyed at first then mad.

i sighed and came from my hiding spot looking down at the floor embaresed that i had run away but i dont want to meet anyone new. what if the boy wont like me and picks on me and throws my teedy in mud puddels like these two boys in the neighboor hood do all the time. 

"beatrice mom wants you downstairs to meet our guests" he said trying to get me to look at him as i keot staring at the ground. "beatrice are you afraid he is gonna be like the two other boys in the neighboorhood and take your teedy away from you" 

i just simply nodded and i realised that i was holdin gmy teedy 

"come on i wont let that happen now lets go downstairs and i will protect you" he said trying to sound tough.

i finnaly looked up at him and he was looking at me with a worried expresion. i nodded and followed him slowly through the halls to the stairs and afte i steped down a few steps to were i can see everone i stoped and looked at them. no one saw me but the boy was looking at me and he tugged at his fathers pants and pointed at me. i looked down at my teedy holding him tighter and i sat down on the steps.

"beatrice come down honey they wont hurt you" my daddy said and i just shook my head.

i looked up again and saw that everyone was looking at me and i ran back upstairs running to my secret hiding spot in the halway closet that was in the back. i herd several footsteps come up the stairs and i herd my mothers voice speek out.

" bea honey come out sont be shy they wont hurt you" she said sweetly, "or take your teedy away i promise"

i just sat still in the hiding spot not want to meet the new people that are here. im afraid they will take my teedy away saying im to old to have a stuffed animal with me like the other boys so. i herd the closet door open up and i looked up and saw the little boy. 

"hi my names toby" he said

so what do you think and if you have any sugestions just post them in the comments