when we first met

beatice's POV

my mom and dad were downstirs this morning and not our babysitter Kenna. my mom works with art and is really famouse and my dad is the mayor of our city Butler , Pennsylvania. my broth was already downstairs eating his waffels and bacon.

today was gonna be special i dont know whats gonna happen i can just feel it that today something specil is gonna come to me and my family.

"goodmorning mommy goodmorning daddy" i said with tirgness in my voice.

"goodmorning babby gorl how did you sleep you were tossing and turning all nigh" my daady replies with a smile plastered onto his face.

"i had this dream" i said "it was about these three boys that came over and started to pick on me and they through my teddy into a puddel of mud and laughed".

"thats not very nice at all" my brother caleb said with a mouth ful of bacon and waffels. 

"ewwww celeb dont talk with your mouth ful its dicusting i dont wanna see your food" i made my way to the fridge when the doorbell rang and my mother got the door and there stood a tall  man and behind his legs was a little boy about my age.

ok so first chapter please vote for me and no hate about it im writing this from the top of my head and i may not post offten i have finnals coming up and my grade for the year arnt really good so wish my luck 

ps. my cousin is making me write a story because she dosent belive im a terribly writer

-McKenna