Chapter 5

(BROOKIES POV:)

I woke up in a unfamiliar room when i remembered the previous events. I got up and went into the bathroom to shower. When i got out i grabbed a black fluffy towel from the cupboard and walked into my room where my bags were still on the floor and grabbed a superman tshirt black highwaisted shorts and red braces with my converse and geeky glasses. I dried my hair, put it into a messy bun and went downstairs to find the boys eating breakfast.

"Morning" Dad said with a mouthful of toast.

"Morning dad, guys" i replied putting bread in the toaster.

"Cal and Luke are taking you shopping today and i dont want you to worry about the cost or anything grab what you want" dad explained as i sat down and started eating. Today is gunna be fun.

After breakfast i ran up stairs to get my bag and ran back down to find Cal and Luke waiting by the door. We went out the door and got in the car and drove to the mall. First we went to newlook and i came out with about 10 bags full well the boys were carrying them. After we went in topshop, h&m , primark, river island, forever 21, schuh and bank. Lets just say we came out with about 50 bags in total.

"Brookie how much stuff do you need" Calum whined.

"Dad said get what i wanted" i replied as we walked into apple.

"Luke, Cal i want a laptop and a ipad"

"Ok go get what you want and tell us when your ready for us to pay" Luke said. I really like luke you may say i like like luke. I know i was a massive fan of him he was my favourite. Anyway i need to get my laptop and ipad.

As the boys loaded the car with my stuff i went and got in the car and started to face time Keeley and Chaz as i havent spoken to them in ages the should be just waking up.

(CALUMS POV:)

Geez this girl knows how to shop this stuff should last her a life time. I keep noticing that Luke keeps looking at Brooklyn weird like hes staring at his idol or a celebrity hes a fan of its really strange. I know i call Brookie Brooklyn but i prefer Brooklyn its such a nice name she should use it more often.

(LUKES POV:)

We finally loaded the car and were heading home. Calum was driving and Brookie was facetimimg her friends so i was just sat there. I started wondering if Brookie felt the same way about me as i do about her. I doubt it im probably just some celebrity to her whos band mate adopted.

We finally got home and we all unloaded the car carrying each bag to Brookies room where she was unpacking as we go what was a smart idea so it didnt become a huge pile.

HEY GUYS SHOULD LUKE AND BROOKIE GO OUT IF SOO COMMENT SHIP NAMES THANKS GUYS