Chapter 4

(BROOKIES POV:)

As we got out the car there was aload of screaming girls being pushed back by security. This i found quite amusing so i decieded to see if i could push it.

"Luke can i have a piggyback?" i asked childishly.

"Sure" he replied as i hoped on his back.

As we got in the airport we sat and waited for our flight to be called what didnt take long. After the flight was called the boys started rushing and i grabbed onto Luke tighter. Soon we had found our seats i sat in between Luke and Ashton while Michael and Calum sat behind us.

(LUKES POV:)

"Luke Dad im bored" Brookie whined. Omg i cant belive she called him dad i mean im not mad thats amazing.

"Play on your phone then" Ashton replied with his eyes closed trying to go to sleep and obviously not realising she called him dad.

"But im bored of doin that" she said back. This is goin to be along flight.

"Listen to music then" Ash said clearly getting annoyed.

"But i-" Brookie started but i cut her off

"Brookie go to sleep" i said getting annoyed my self. She listened though and leaned on my shoulder and soon whent to sleep.

(In austraillia)

(BROOKIES POV:)

"Brookie wake up we are about to land" i heard someone say but i just ignored them.

"BROOKLYN WAKE UP NOW" i heard them shout. I yawned and opened my eyes to see Luke and dad looking at me.

"Someone must of been tired" dad said to me i just nodded in agreement.

When we landed it was about 3am( i dont know if this would actually be the time but oh well) so it was dark and there were no fans so it was easy to get out.

We all got in a cab and dad told them the address. It didnt take long to get there though.

When we got there Calum unlocked the door and didnt say a word to anyone and went up to bed i suppose he was tired.

Dad and Lukelead me upstairs into what i assume is my room while Michael went to the kitchen. As we went into the room i saw purple and black zebra print walls with black carpet. In the middle of the room was a king size bed with cream bedside tables either side. opposite was a cream dressing table. I saw a door what lead into my own ensuite bathroom what was black and white tiled. As i walked back into my room i saw some double doors what lead into a huge walk in closet what was goin to look quite empty with the little clothes i have.

Luke saw me walk into my closet and told me that we could go shopping to get clothes to fill it. I cant belive this is now my life this is completely amazing.

(A/N) HEYY I USUALLY UPDATE 2/3 TIMES A DAY. ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ALSO IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHARACTERS LEMME NO.PLEASE SHARE AND TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THIS THANKS.