chapter 9

(LUKES POV:)

As we got to the front of the queue for the ride i was looking at Brookie but she looked like she was in deep thought. To be honest it kinda scared me as she has been like this practically the whole time we have queuing. 

"hey Brookie you zoned out and it looked quite scary to bo honest like something was bothering you"

"oh sorry  i was just thinking about something my friends was saying the other night"

Then I knew exactly what she was talking about and i know exactly how im gonna tell her if she doesnt want to talk about it now.

"Brookie do you want to talk about it" well this is going to be awkward because we were in a queue and there is aload of people around

"no not really maybe some other time"

(BROOKIES POV:)

"no not really maybe some other time"  i really want to tell him how i feel but im so nervous what if he doesn't feel the same.

After a few rides Luke wanted to go on the Ferris wheel what i agreed to but i found it quite strange that no one else was on the ride. As suspicious as it seemed i really wanted  to confess to him and now is the perfect time as we are alone. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

(A/N)  hey guys i know this chapter was really short but im goin to make the next chapter better.

if any of you guys have any ideas please let me know and also comment and vote for this please it would mean the world to know people actually like this.