Prologue

Project 382's POV
I didn't know how long I was in here but all I knew was that I was apparently really rare to find. Half human and half ghost. Halfa they call me. They kept me trapped in my ghost form. I don't know how or how they erased my memories but they would always trick me by saying that they are freeing me but instead they make me go to a obstacle course/lab table/interrogating room. When they interrogate me they ask me yes or no questions but I somehow knew the answers. I don't know my real name and every time I ask I would get zapped. So I gave up on everything. Trying to escape.

I was asleep in my corner and I kept hearing this phrase."I'm Going Ghost!!" It sounded like something I would say. Sometimes I hear other voices saying things like Dan/-boy, sweetie, little bro, Little Badger and dude and bro. I think they are from my friends and family. They called me Project 382."Get up 382!!" Agent K shouted and I weakly stood up. He grabbed the back of my jumpsuit and dragged me out like always. I didn't fight anymore. They broke me somehow, I also remember the name Dan and something should go with it I just don't know what.

They strapped me up to the table. I lost my voice years ago and slowly closed my eyes since I'm really tired. They started to cut me open the Y mark on my chest and I just hissed in pain. It didn't hurt as much as the first few times I remember."Ten years we have been experimenting on him and still there is unanswered questions." Doctor Kyle said."Yeah, every time we discover something and then we get new questions to one that is answered." His wife Layla said."Why is he so tired?" Kyle asked as he tilts my head with his hands. I didn't attack but my eyes were now fully closed. Five seconds later I saw orange and blue blobs in front of me."Hey Danny-boy, where were you?" Orange asked."Uh, with Sam and Tucker." I apparently answered. I started frowning until I was splashed with water.

"WAKE UP GHOST!!!" Kyle shouted and my eyes shot open."Finally, why can't you change back?" He kept asking me. I shrugged. I didn't say a word since they think my voice is gone from screaming always in the beginning until I ,hopefully, get out of here I will start using it. I don't know how I sound anymore."Why?" He kept asking."It's no use." Layla said and Kyle shrugged and continued with the tweezers. I swallowed some spit in my mouth and looked around the lab with where I can.