9

Extra long chapter!!😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😃😆😃😆😃😆😃😆
Danny's POV
A ghost named Tritonic Phantom was helping us including Vlad."I have my eyes on you." I whispered and he just looked at me with hurt in his eyes."How can we save the earth if we can't even touch the Disastriod?" I asked."Daniel we have no other option but to turn the earth intangible." Vlad said."That can work but we need almost the entire Ghost Zone for that." Tritonic said."Well, Daniel I have some news for you." Vlad said and Tritonic opened a drawer in Vlad's office and gave the box he pulled out of the drawer."Vlad I swear, if this is some trick-"

"No tricks Daniel, that is personally from Clockwork and you'll be surprised for all the other surprises that will come with that object." Vlad said."Fine I'll open it." I said. I know I sound a little harsh but I still haven't forgotten what Vlad did to me ten years ago before I was captured."Why is the Ring of Rage here?!!" I shouted."Since you defeated Pariah Dark, you took his throne from him." Tritonic said."What?" I said out shock."Daniel, we have this Disastriod covered. You just need to get into the Ghost Zone and bring all the ghosts together." Vlad said."And how am I supposed to do that?" I asked."You'll see."

Sam's POV
DANNY IS BACK AND HE IS STILL A HALFA!!! I kept screaming in my head."Sam, I told you would return." Jazz said as she picked me up and spinned me around as I kissed her."I'm glad he's alright but how did they manage to erase his mind?" I asked sadly."Don't worry it looks like he has all his memories back so don't worry. I just hope he can handle the shock from being Prince of The Ghost Zone." Jazz said."Jazzmin. Samantha. I feel like there's something you ain't telling us." Mrs Fenton said."Uh, you wouldn't believe when we tell you, but it is not Phantom's fault for Danny disappearing." Jazz said."We know that now after that big scene we saw and how can someone be half ghost?!" Mrs Fenton shouted."Uh,...probably the way he...died." I said and Mrs Fenton broke down to the floor and cried as Mr Fenton cam around the corner and caressed her."Jack, where's Danny?" She asked."I don't know." Mr Fenton said as he hugged his wife tight.

Agent K's POV
I wished we knew who was Phantom's human half but stupid us just had not to try and pry it out of him."What are going to do?" O asked as he paced around the office."The only thing we can do is make Phantom look dirty." A said from the door startling us."How?" I asked."By showing them some of his evilness." A said."How?" O asked and A groaned."We have prove that Phantom is evil. He stole money from the stores and worked with Freakshow in the same time, every ghost attack is because of him, he even overshadowed the previous mayor of Amity Park and ruined that year's Christmas!!"She said and now I remembered those times."YEAH! He can't prove nothing else from him being good and helping others." A added and we started to pull put the video evidence from ten years ago when he was still fourteen.

"Found it."

Danny's POV
I was now in the Ghost Zone at Pariah's Keep."What are we doing at Pariah's Keep?" I asked Vlad."Not Pariah anymore now Phantom's Keep." Vlad said as he landed on the rock. I landed and as soon as my feet touched the rock the grass under me started to grow more greener and the castle glowed extremely bright. I covered my eyes so did Vlad. When the glow was gone I saw almost all the ghosts around as and the castle was now decorated with white and black stones and black flags with my white insignia on it. Some inverted aswell.

"Its Phantom!!"
"He has returned !!"
"He can save us!!"

Was the screams of the ghosts."Everyone quiet!!" Vlad shouted and everyone shutted up."Prince Phantom has some bad news." Vlad said and he mentioned for me to say the news."The Ghost Zone is in danger." I said and they flinched at my deep(Dan) voice."An Disastriod is coming to earth and it can obliterate it and since the Ghost Zone is the Flip side of Earth, the Ghost Zone will be destroyed aswell...however I have a plan. One the day of the Disastriod impact we all have to go to earth and turn it intangible through a device." I explained. All of my enemies were in front of me now."Sure, your highness but what happened to you? If you mind us asking." Pointdexter said.