°•°3°•°

I jumped awake and looked around me. I was in a hospital bed. I got up off the bed and walked up to a mirror. I had bandages wrapped around me. I backed away from the mirror and my eyes went huge.

He actually had a bomb. It was my fault that he set it off as well. I fell to my knees and looked at my hands.

The chief.

I got up off the ground and ran out of my room. The nurses stopped me in the hallway.

"Where the chief!?" I asked concered.

"We have some bad news.." One of them said.

"I-Is he de-"

"No hes alive just in a coma.." One of them Interupted.

"I need to see him." I yelled.

"Sorry but you can't." She said with sorrow.

"But hes my father!" I yelled.

"Oh follow me then."

She began to walk down the hall and I followed after her. She approched a room and stopped.

"Hes inside."

I nodded my head and mouthed her a thank you. I turned the door knob and went inside. I closed the door behind me and looked over. The chief laided on a bed and seemed to be out. I walked up to his bed and knelt down. Tears began to fall from my eyes onto his bed and I began to sob. I put my face on his bed and more tears fell.

This is all his fault. He killed my real parents now he put my chief in a coma. He tried to kill me. But I'm confused. How did I make it out. I didn't have much other than a few bandages. It was like the bomb avoided me. Well that just depends on whether others survived or not.

I got up off the bed and grabbed a klenx from the table. When picking up my klenx I noticed something on the table. It was a small note. I picked up the note and opened it,

Sorry for almost killing your "Dad" well Im not really. Hun you should know I don't play around. You should also be glad I saved you before the bomb got you. Theres 50 people dead maybe another 45 have major ingures. Oh hun you wouldn't have survived that if it werent for me. Ill see you soon

~♡

Ps. Heres a little gift.

I put the paper down on the table and was confused. What gift?

SHATTER

I heard something shatter behind me and I froze in place. A bullet passed my face and hit the wall. On the wall was a rose. A white rose with red dripping from it. People began to walk into the room and I turned around.

"What happened?!" A nurse yelled.

"I-I have no idea..." I stuttered.

People rushed in and began cleaning up the glass. They were all busy with the glass so I walked up to the wall. I took the rose off the wall and a red substance began to fall from it. It fell onto my hand and I touched it. It was thicker than water. I dropped the rose to the ground and felt like throwing up.

It was blood.

The nurse raced up to me and looked at the blood on the floor. A male also approched me. I looked down at the floor with my hands on my knees.

"Is everything alright miss?" He questioned me.

I looked up and my eyes went huge. I started to stumble back and I fell to the floor.

Oh God no. Please don't faint now. Please not well hes around.

I felt myself started to get dizzy and I crashed to the floor fainting.

▪~~~~~??? POV~~~~~▪

"Did you hear what happened?" Someone said excited.

"What!?" Another person replied.

"The boss took out 50 people just because of a girl." He laughed.

"Really? What the girl do?" He asked in shock.

"Try and kill him." He reported.

"What I bet shes one of those 50 dead now." The one laughed.

"No he saved her and let her live thats the funny part!" The other replied.

"Oh shit we gotta te-"

Bang

A shot went off and I looked beside me. He laid down on the desk now with blood spilling from him. I turned around and my eyes went huge. He held the gun at me and took a shot.

▪~~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~~▪

I jumped up as I woke up. I looked around me and people began to rush over.

"What happened..?" I said in a daze.

"You passed out." One of the nurses said.

A male doctor rushed in the room seeming really concered.

"My gosh are you alright? I didn't mean to freak you out earlier." He said concered.

I nodded my head in confusion and they left the room. I looked down at my hands and they started shaking.

That wasn't the same doctor. There is literally no way. My ex was the doctor. I know that for a fact. I'm not going crazy and I know it. Theres no way in hell that dude was the one I saw before I fainted.

I got up off the bed and walked out of the room. I walked to my fathers room and the rose was still on the floor. I bent down and picked it up. Its strange because it still had the prickles on it. I looked at my hand and it started to bleed a bit. I sighed and walked out of the room. I left the hospital and made my way home. I got out my phone and called a taxi they arrived and drove me home.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I walked up too my door and put the keys in. I unlocked the door and went inside. Closing the door behind me I ran up too my room. The door was open and I stopped in place. Upon walking in I saw a note on my floor. I cautiously walked up to the note and bent down to the floor. I picked up the note and opened it up,

Hey love don't worry you may be thinking your going crazy but I can asure you, you aren't. Now that you know what im capable of id just suggest giving up. Tonight at 5 meet me at the bank and If you don't ill come and get you myself.

I threw the note too the floor and walked up too my bed. I laid down on my bed and sighed.

Do I really have a choice.