°•°13°•°

I shaked my wrist out of her hand and opened the elavator doors. Opening the doors I quickly got inside and as they closed I glared at her.

The elavator began to go down and I made my way back to the first floor.

The doors opened and I walked to the front doors. I got out and began to head back to my car.

Lily.

She looked just like the girl id seen in my dream. But what does this mean. Why did I see her.

I walked over to my car and quickly opened the door. I looked back behind me and noticed Lily staring at me through a window.

I flipped her the finger and hoped into my car.

I quickly started up the engine and began to drive. I drove out of the hotel and made my way back on the road to Falcon Claw.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I was finally there. After a while of driving I have arrived. I drove pass the Falcon Claw sign and into town.

I had to find that bar.

I drove down the road a bit more and took a breath in.

I've felt paranoid every since I left that hotel. I checked my mirrors alot and every car I saw made me nervous.

I checked the mirrors again and noticed a car. I made a few twist and turns. They were still following me.

I felt my heart racing up and I ran a red light. The car went back after me and I began to speed up a bit.

The car eventually made a turn and my heart started to slow down. So they weren't after me.

I took a deep breath in and parked at the side of the road. I put my hand on my chest and tried to steady my breathing.

I looked out the window around me and took in the scenery. It seemed a lot bigger than Pheonix Drop. Falcon Claw. So many lights and sounds.

It was huge.

I got back onto the road and began driving down a bit.

How I would find this bar. I had no idea.

I drove down each street carefully looking around. A sign caught my eye and I knew I found the place. I parked my car at the side of the road and hoped out.

I locked the doors behind me and walked up to the bar.

Opening up the door I peaked on inside. Lights flashed in my eyes and I quickly rubbed them.

I walked on inside and pulled up a chair at a bar.

"What can I get ya little lady?" A man asked.

I titled my head upwards and gave the man a glare.

"Just get me a shot." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He replied laughing.

He walked over to the back and took out a bottle and a glass. He places the glass on the table and tipped the bottle.

He slide the glass over to me and I caught it.

I drank the shot whole and he laughed.

"Whats a girl like you doing in a bar like this." He asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Im hear c-cause my d...ad s..e.nt me.." I slurred.

"Why'd he sent you?" The man asked.

"He sent me t-"

"Hey baby." Someone slurred.

They touched my shoulder and I quickly turned around.

"Wow what a beauty." He said smirking.

My face turned red and he grabbed my hand lightly.

He pulled me into him and I pushed back a bit. I turned back to look at the bartender but he was gone.

"Come with me honey." He said.

He pulled me out and the door and I drunkenly followed him.

I whimpered as he opened the door and I fell onto the sidewalk.

"Get u..p.." He spoke.

I laid down on the floor and looked up at him. I couldn't get up. He walked over to me and yanked my arm. I got up and tripped into him.

"Obey me!!" He yelled.

"Sh..ut up.." I slurred.

He pushed me down to the ground and I looked up in fear.

He put his foot up and then sent it crashing down to me.

I looked over him and growled a little.

Aaron.

Aaron stood behind him smirking.

"Please." I mumbled.

Aaron swiftly pushed the guy to the ground and smashed his foot into his face. He picked up the guy and threw him onto the side walk.

Aaron walked over to me and picked me up. I pouted and he rubbed my head.

"Shush I got you now baby." He replied.

I whimpered again and he walked over to my car. He took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked my car.

He put me in the passagers seat and got in the drivers. He began to drive and he put my seat belt on.

"I wanna go home..." I mumbled.

"Shush baby your drunk..."

"No Im not." I replied.

"Okay you aren't now we are going to go back."

"Why should I tru..st you." I slurred.

"Because Im the only one who will ever care about you." He replied.

"Ok..ay.." I mumbled.

He began to drive further down and he stopped infront of a hotel. He got out of the car and lifted me out. He locked the car and quickly walked over to the hotel.

He walked inside and over to the countier. He placed a few hundred dollars down and they looked at him in shock.

They gave Aaron a key and he walked upstairs. He walked over to the door and opened it up. He closed it behind me and quickly placed me down on the bed.

He got beside me and laid down. I curled up into his chest and nuzzled him.

"Aphmau I love you..." He mumbled.

"Then why kill my parents." I said as I began to cry.

"Because I h-"

There was a loud knock at the door and we both froze.