°•°18°•°

Bring, Bring

I looked up at Lily in shock and she quickly took her phone out of her pocket. Her eyes widen at who ever texted her and she looked at me.

"Its the boss..." She mumbled.

"The boss?" I asked confused while titling my head.

"Ever since the chief died he was given the place..." She said whispering into my ear.

She stepped back from me and began to look down at her phone she began texting away and she turned off her phone.

"He wants me in his office we better get you back just incase he found anything out." She said looking up at me.

I nodded my head and she put her phone in her pocket. She grabbed onto my wrist and we began running back down the halls again.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

We arrived back at the doors and she quickly opened them. She brought me back inside the room and guided me to the chair.

"Just play along with them." She said as she whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head slightly and sat down on the chair.

I watched as Lily walked towards the glass and she whispered something to them. The lights behind the window went out and they began to leave. Lily turned to me and winked. I smiled at her and she ran towards the door.

▪~~~~~Lilys POV~~~~~▪

I left the room and hurried to the boss' office. Once I was infront of the door I knocked lightly and I could hear a bit of ruslting inside.

"Enter." Came a voice.

I reached out for the doorknob turning it over then entered the room infront of me.

I closed the door behind me and the boss stood staring at me with the computer facing my way.

He took out a remote from his pocket and pushed a button. The screen turned on and I noticed it was a camera. He began to role back the camera and he stopped at a certian point.

It showed me and Aphmau waking into the secluded area of the lab. I froze in my place and felt a shiver go down.

I was caught.

"Ill look the other way." He said pausing the video.

"If you bring her to me." He got up out of his chair and walked towards me.

Pinning me against the door he locked it.

"I c-c."

"You what?" He threw his fist against the door behind me and I squealed.

He looked down at me with a smirk well I looked at him in fear.

"Look if you don't get me her now I will make sure I get her myself." He growled lightly pushing away from me.

"Bu-"

"I don't care Lily. Get me her." I growled.

I bit down on my lip and took a deep breath in.