°•°19°•°

▪~~~~~Lilys POV~~~~~▪

Once I was finally gone from the room I rushed back to the testroom. I slammed open the door and began looking around.

I had to find away to get Aphmau out of here before he could do anything dumb.

Yes she would be fine for now but would she be able to last when she found out the truth.

I heard the test room door slam open behind me and I stopped in place. I turned my head around and a few employees ran in.

"Ms Lily." One of them yelled.

"What is it?" I asked growling.

"Theres a prisoner here and the boss asked us to get some needles but we couldn't find them."

"What kind of needles?" I asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Just needles he put the syrm in a bottle in the room."

I nodded my head and turned around.

"Ill meet you there go back and set everything up." I walked towards the window in the room and clicked a button on it.

The window opened up and I walked inside.

I heard the door slam shut and I walked over to a shelf. I picked out a few needles and quickly got out of there making sure to close the window.

I ran out of the test room and made my way to the captive area.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I opened up the door to the captivity room and walked on inside. I closed the door behind me holding needles in my hand. I looked down at the table and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Everyone out!" I yelled angrily.

Everyone quickly left the room and I stopped infront of the table.

"Aaron Lycan." I called out.

He looked up at me confused from the table and he tried to get up. The straps holding him down kept him to the table. I undid the straps and he sat up.

"Come on we need to save Aphmau!" I whispered in fear.

"Who are you?" He asked getting off the table.

"Im Aphmaus.."

▪~~~~~Aphmaus POV~~~~~▪

I looked at Gene shocked and he smirked.

"What the hell..." I mumbled.

He got up out of her chair and walked towards me. I backed up to the wall and he grabbed my collar pinning me up. I coughed and tried to breath.

"Why..?" I asked confused.

"Its all your fault!" He yelled.

"Whats my fault?" I asked confused trying to grasp my breath.

He threw me down to the ground and stomped on my face.