°•°12°•°

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I walked down the long halls. My shoes echoed through the hall. Everything seemed to be white. The floors, the walls, my dress. But not my hair. I flipped my raven hair behind my shoulders and kept walking further down the halls.

I stopped infront of a door and peaked inside.

"Daddy..?" I mumbled.

Inside a man stood infront of a table. Someone was chained down to the table and looked over in my direction. I looked back up at my dad and he picked up a gun off the side.

The man on the table smiled at me and dad pulled a gun to his head.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I quickly turned around.

"Aphmau? What are you doing here?" The brown haired women asked.

"I wanted to see my dad." I said pouting.

"Go back to your room." She growled.

I nodded my head in fear and quickly ran down the halls.

My heart started racing fast as I ran.

Who was that man.

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I jumped out of bed flipping the covers off of me. I started breathing heavily and began looking around the room.

It was only a nightmare.

My heart was racing fast and I tried to control my breathing. I looked over at the window and the bright light shined into my eyes.

I shoved the covers back over my head and groaned in annoyence.

Stupid sun.

I threw the covers up and rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed and walked over to the washroom.

I flicked on the light and looked at myself in the mirror. Bags surronded my eyes. I groaned and turned on the sink.

I splashed water on my face and quickly fixed up my hair again.

I stepped back and admired myself in the mirror.

After I was done striking a few poses I walked out. I grabbed my key and unlocked my door.

Time for another day of driving.

I locked the door on my way out and headed back down the hall. I gave the girl the key and she nodded giving me a small smile.

As I was about to leave I remembered what happened yesterday.

That lady.

I want to know what happened.

I walked over to the elavator and made my way to the fifth floor. The elavator door opened and I walked out. I walked down the hall and looked around me. There were some people here.

They were bent down looking at something. I stopped down and looked at them.

They seemed to be looking over blood on the floor.