°•°4°•°

I guess I didn't really have a choice but to go. Although I didn't want to it had to be done. But to be honest I couldn't face him. It didn't matter anyways I had a few hours to mentally prepare myself. I hope it will be us just alone. But what exactly did he want. Actually never mind he probably wants to know why I tried to kill him. But he should know the reason behind that by now.

I groaned in annoyence and got up off my bed. I slowly walked over to the note that laid crumbled on the floor. I bent down onto my knees and grabbed the note. I got up off the floor and uncrumbled it a bit. Still the same writing as before. I walked over to the side of my bed. I lifted up the pillow and shoved the note under it.

I didn't want anything to do with him. After he killed my parents of course I wanted him dead but at the moment id rather have him no where near my life. I wouldn't even kill him if he just magically disappeared.

I walked over to my door limping a bit from the pain in my legs. I opened up my door and went down to the stairs. I stumbled down the stairs a bit and made my way to the living room. Sitting down on the soft comfy couch I picked up the tv remote. I pressed the red button and the tv switched on. I yawned and switched to the news station with the click of a button.

I wanted to know what everyone thought about what happened. I had to go back to the police station eventually without my father around who else would run it. Me of course. I may not be his actual daughter but im as close as it gets.

I focused back on the tv and a news reporter was walking around at the hospital she seemed to be interviewing people.

"So tells us what happened? Why are there so many people in the hospital?" The reporter asked sticking the mic out to what seemed to be an officer.

He had a sling on his arm and bandages around his head.

"We are all here because the chiefs fucking daughter put us here!" He yelled in rage.

I felt guilt began to swell up in me.

"She fucking tried to kill the bastard not realizing he would kill so many people. She is the reason people are dead and I hope that haunts her for the rest of her life!" The officer yelled.

I felt like id be stabbed in the heart. The feeling was getting worse.

"So explain exactly what did she do?" The reporter asked.

"It was either she goes with him or he blows the place up. So she went up to him and tried to kill him. He ended up pressing the bomb and blowing up the place worse part? HE FUCKING SAVED THAT DUMBASS OF A CHILD! HE LET HER LIVE! LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WILL KILL HER IF I EVER SEE HER!"

I threw the tv remote into the tv and it made a hole. The tv turned to static and tears formed in my eyes. I wiped them away and tried to calm down. I took a few breaths in and out. I got up off the couch and stormed off to the door. I opened the door wide and ran out of the house. Running to the drive way I touched the chiefs second car and began to drive it to the station. Once I arrived at the station I parked as far away from people as possible. I took a pair of sunglasses and a hat out. I put them on and got out of the car. Slamming the doors shut behind me I walked up to the building. I walked inside and scanned around me. Surprisingly no one was at the front desk. I sighed and walked to another door leading to the hall. I peaked over and saw people. I left the door open a crack and listened in.

"I can't believe that stupid bitch killed 50 people!" One of them yelled.

"I know right? How the hell does a kid do so much damage! Not only that but the chiefs daughter. Its all her fucking fault." The second one began to sob.

"I lost my best friend and my brother because of her!" He yelled in pain.

I felt tears begin to form on my face and for the second time I felt like someone stabbed my heart.

"I knew they chief should have just left her out of this. She is to young to understand anything. She should feel guilty she put her own father in the hospital for her own selfish reasons." One of them yelled.

My heart sank and I slammed the door shut. I marched to the front doors and heard the door swing open.

"If I ever see you again ILL KILL YOU!" One of them yelled as I made my way out.

Tears fell from my eyes and I ran to my car. I jumped in and quickly drove home.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I had 10 minutes to go and see him. I got out of my car and ran inside. I stopped at the first step and looked down. There was more notes. One on each step. I picked them up one by one as I went up,

If
You
Are
Late
You
Will
Be
Punished
And
I
Will
Not
Hesitate
To
Hurt
You

I dropped all the notes too the floor and ran back down the stairs. I ran out the door and sprinted to the bank.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I had 2 minutes left to go. If I were late he would probably kill me. But I was having second thoughts now.

I looked at the bank and turned around.

I couldn't do it.

I began to walk away from the bank and I sighed. My heart was beating fast and a wave of realization washed over me.

When my dad recovered would he even care about me anymore? Nobody else seemed to. They all wanted me dead.

I took another breath in and turned around. I ran back to the bank and up the stairs. I opened the doors making a loud creaking noise.

"Aa-"

Something grabbed my shoulder and I was flipped to the floor. I had my stomach to the ground and someone sat on me. I looked up a bit and my eyes went huge.

"You're one minute late.." He growled.