°•°1°•°

I walked down the street as I headed to work. I got a phone call saying it was an emergency. I ran faster down the streets and made my way too the station. I threw open the doors and ran inside. People began rushing up to me and I looked at them confused. The cheif approched me and he seemed concered.

"What's going on?" I yelled.

"The vault at the biggest bank in Pheionx Drop has just been raided." He yelled.

"So your freaking out because?" I asked annoyed.

"All our men are almost gone and the people raiding the place are some of the most wanted." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and made my way too my office. I walked up too my desk and opened up the cabinets. I pulled out a few guns and loaded them. I shoved them in my pocket and ran out of my office.

"Get my car ready." I yelled too the cheif.

He ran out the door and I ran back to my office quickly. I grabbed my jacket and slammed the door shut. I ran out after him and he pulled up in my car. I jumped in my car and we headed on over.

I didn't become an officer because I wanted too. I became one for revenge. The revenge I swore on him so long ago. 10 years ago he killed my life. He tricked me into thinking he loved me. He tricked me into thinking I was his everything. But then, he killed them. He killed my mom and my dad. Then he left me behind. He left me to die. Until the chief found me. He took me in and took care of me like his own daughter. I was 16 at that time. I was traumatised by this. If I ever saw him again id kill him. He betrayed me. He got with me just to get to my parents. My parents owned a big company in Pheionx drop and he used me to destroy there bussiness and take if for himself.

I looked out the window and watched as we approched the bank. He stopped infront of the bank and a bunch of cars were already there we got out of the car and I looked around. Men were firing at the bank and others were firing back. We ducked behind the car and I pulled out a gun. I peaked around the corner and took a shot. I hit a guy in the stomach and he fell down. I took a few more shots and knocked down a few more people. I looked around me and my eyes went huge. All our men started to go down like flies. I looked around me and all our men were down.

"Now lets make a deal." A voice chuckled.

I peaked around the corner and a boy stood on the front of the bank. He had a bandana over his eyes and I couldn't  tell who he was.

"What do you want?" The chief said into the microphone.

"Hm.." He smirked.

I stood up off the floor and walked up too the chief.

"Remember we have hostages." He chuckled.

I took the mic from the cheifs hands and spoke,

"Let them go I'm sure we can work something out."

The figure looked at me and smirked. He pointed his gun at me and I pointed my gun right back at him. He began laughing like crazy and I took a few shots at him. He dodged them all and smiled. I growled at him and began to appraoch him. More people came out from behind him and held guns at me.

"Hold your fire." He smirked.

They put there hands down and I walked up to the boy. He held a gun out at me and my heart started racing. I walked up closer to him so the gun was touching my head. I grabbed the barrel of the gun and ripped it out of his hands. I began to shoot the men around him and jumped up. I ran into the building and began looking around. If I found the hostages it wouldn't matter. I began running around the halls and eventually I found the hostages. I escorted them out of the back entrance and ran  back in. If he found out they were leaving from the back he may go after them. I have too stall. I ran around the bank and people fired at me. I ran into the vault room and took a breath. I stopped for a breather and jumped up as the door slammed shut behind me. I turned around me and men began to appraoch me. I shot them both and they both fell to the floor. I opened up the vault and ran out the front doors. Jumping behind the car I peaked out. The masked boy stood on the bank. I stopped peaking and looked around me. The hostages were safe. Now what? I peaked the corner again and saw him holding a remote in his hands.

"I won't blow up the place on one condition." The boy laughed.

"What is it?" The chief yelled.

"I want the girl." He said pointing at me.

I got up from behind the car and walked up too the chief.

"If he blows up the bank he will kill us all." The chief said worried.

"Can't we make a deal no involving people. Like money?" He questioned him.

"No." The figure growled.

My heart was racing and I began to walk towards him. I approached him and he jumped down from the bank. He took off his banada and looked at me. I felt my heart racing fast and I almost fell too the floor. I was frozen. I couldn't move.

He was the boy who traumatised me.