°•°5°•°

"I-I." I stuttered.

"I don't want to hear it." He growled.

"Get off of me." I pouted.

He laughed a bit and I laid my head to the ground.

"Its so funny how weak you are around me." He smirked.

He began to put his hand up my tigh and my heart started racing.

"S-Stop." I grolwed.

"Its punishment." He smirked.

He slapped my ass and I squealed.

"Don't make me slap you again." He growled.

I covered my face with embrassment. His hand began to slide up my arm and he touched my neck. He put two hands on my neck and leaned down to my ear.

"So love what are we going to do now."

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"Well I guess the question is what are you going to do now?" He grinned.

My stomach started turnng.

"Im going home." I replied.

"And do they even want you anymore?" He laughed.

"I don't know.." I sighed.

"Can't ask him yet cause hes kinda in a I don't know COMA!" I yelled.

He began to laugh crazily and I tried to grab my gun. He grabbed my hand and put it away from my side.

"Oh no you don't." He smiled.

"You think people care about you after everything that happened? You think they care enough to trust and let you around them anymore!?" Aaron laughed.

"M-Maybe.." I replied.

Aaron began laughing and I growled at him.

"Please I just wanna go home." I pouted.

"Not yet." He replied coldly.

He got up off of me and I flipped over onto my back. Aaron turned on a light and I could see him better now. He walked over to one of the desk and opened up a bag. He took out a needle and I looked at him confused. He approached me and bent down. He stabbed the needle in my neck and I screamed. He took the needle out of my neck and threw it at a wall.

"What was it that??" I asked concered.

"Meh just a little bit of something to keep you down." He smirked.

I tried to get up off the floor and I fell right back down.

"A-Aaron what is this." I said weakly.

"Oh love it just something so I can keep you down when I do what I do." He smirked.

He got down beside me and tilted my chin up. I looked at him like a lost puppy.

"Your so cute." He replied.

I pouted and he rubbed my head. He picked me up and walked over to the desk. He placed me down on it and speard out my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked concered.

"Stay." He growled.

I groaned and laided my head against the wall. I tried to grab my gun again but I couldn't.

"Don't even bother." He laughed.

"Alright lets get this straight." He growled.

"You are going to become mine again. Honeslty I'm too lazy to trick you into liking me again so what im trying to say is. You will give me complete control of the police force and ill give you my body." He said winking.

I pushed off the desk and fell too the floor.

"No.." I growled.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Im not taking no for an answer." He chuckled.

He walked over to me and picked me up off the ground.

"Even if you say no ill just take it now." He smirked.

I let myself go and laid onto his chest.

"Please take me home.." I said almost on the verge of crying.

He laughed a bit more and smiled at me.

"Yea not happening." He stood up and walked out of the bank.

He began to walk out and threw me over his shoulders. He jumped up into the air and onto the bank. He placed me down on the bank and took out another needle.

"Ill be good.." I mumbled.

"Sure you will." He replied.

He stabbed the needle in my arm and I began to feel light headed. I began to close my eyes as I drifted off into sleep.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I yawned as I began to look up. I looked around me and noticed I was in someones else room. I jumped up but fell back down. I looked at my ankle noticed it was tied to a chain. The chain was tied to the bed I was on. I looked infront of me and noticed there was note. I picked up the note and read it,

Ill be back for you later love. Don't worry ill let you go home.

~ (;

I threw the note to the floor and looked up at the ceiling.

What the hell was Aaron up too. But more importantly why the hell did he want to take over the police force. Its like he was after something.

I looked down at the chain on my bed and noticed I still had my gun in my pocket. I laughed at that.

How could Aaron forget to take my gun of all things.

I took the gun out of my pocket and walked up to the edge of the bed. I shot the chain and it broke into pieces. I took a piece off the floor and began using it to cut through the part on my ankle. Cutting through I threw the chain to the floor. I walked up to the window and looked down. We were still in the bank. That means he made a base out of the place. I walked up to the chain and chucked it at the window. The window shattered and I walked up to it. I got up on the window and jumped out. Jumping down from the bank roof I sprinted down the sidewalk. I heard a small beeping noise and I stopped. The moment I stopped it stopped. I started walking again and I could hear the beeping.

Wtf.

I stopped again in the middle of the sidewalk. But this time it wasnt because of the beeping. A man walked up to me. I looked up into his grey shinning eyes.

"I see you escaped." He smirked.

"Im going home." I growled at him.

"Fine." He smiled.

I looked at him shocked and smirked. I passed by Aaron and walked farther down the sidewalk.

He didn't try to stop me or anything. I quickly ran back to my house and went inside. The beeping started again and I screamed in annoyence. I ran up the stairs and into my room. Still more beeping.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP!" I yelled.

I jumped on my bed and the beeping stopped. I pouted and closed my eyes. I felt tears fall from my eyes and I drifted off to sleep.