°•°15°•°

▪~~~~~Aphmaus POV~~~~~▪

I yawned as I began to get up. I looked around me and my eyes went huge.

Where was I.

The room was plain. There was nothing but a bed and a small desk beside me. On the desk was a glass of water with a folded up piece of paper beside it.

I stretched out my hand and reached over for the glass of water. I stared at it thinking whether it would be safe to drink or not.

But lets be honest by now safe or not it didnt matter.

I had no idea where I was so no harm in just drinking the water.

I brought the glass closer to my lips holding onto it with two hands. I touched the glass with my mouth and began to tilt it upwards gulping at each sip I drank.

After the water was finished I brought the cup away and whipped my mouth. I placed the cup down on the table and reached out for the paper.

I laid back on the bed and kicked my feet up. Opening up the paper I read the following,

Ms Aphmau when you are awake please ring on the doorbell and place on the bandana we will slide it under the door

I looked at the note confused but got up and did as they said.

I put the note on the table and walked towards the door. Like the walls and everything else in this room it was also white. I dinged the doorbell and a bandana was slide over the door.

I bent down to the ground and picked it up. I quickly put it over my eyes and I could hear the door creak open as people approched me. They grabbed my arms and began to drag me off to Irene knows where.

▪~~~~~Aarons POV~~~~~▪

I walked into the bar were I had first seen Aphmau. The bar was the only place id be able to find information on where she went. But would they even give it to me.

I walked over to the bar and pulled up a seat. I looked around the bar and the badtender approched me.

"What can I get ya?" He asked.

"A shot of whiskey and information." I replied.

He nodded his head and pulled out a shot glass from the bottom. He placed it down on the desk and grabbed a bottle. Pouring the whiskey in he pulled up a seat.

"So what do you need to know?" He asked.

I smiled too myself and pulled out a large sum of cash. He looked at me with wide eyes and just stared.

"One million dollars if you tell me where they are keeping Ms Aphmau Phoenix."

The guy looked at me with a blank expression and I snapped my fingers in his face. He got out of his dazy and looked back at me.

"Well id love to but im getting paid two times that." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and reached into my pocket and pulled out a few more checks of a million dollars.

I placed them down on the table and he smirked. He nodded his head and picked up the money. He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and placed it down on the table.

I opened it up to see an address.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Because its Lilys hand writing." He replied pointing at the writing.

I looked closely at the writing and nodded my hand. I put the paper in my pocket. I got out of my chair and picked up the glass. I quickly drank it and slammed it down on the table.

"Pleasure doing bussiness with you." He yelled.

I nodded my head and went on my way to find her.

▪~~~~~Aphmaus POV~~~~~▪

They seated me down on a chair and I could hear footsteps leaving the room.

"You may take off the blindfold now." Someone said.

I took it off and looked around me.

I was in a large room with nothing but me and the chair inside of it.

"Where are you?" I asked confused.

"Look behind you."

I got up off the chair and turned to look behind me. A white wall stood and I rasied my eyebrow.

It began to roll down a glass window that seperated me from them.

Lily was one of the people inside. She was the one I was talking to since she held the mic.

She picked up the mic off the table and put it close to her mouth.

"Please sit back down we will be doing a few tests."

"Tests?" I asked confused.

"Yes tests."

"What kind of tests?"

"Why should it matter?" She asked clearly annoyed.

"Um excuse me im the patient I should be able to know what your testing on me. Also I thought you people were suspose to help me."

"We are helping you dear just sit back down and ill explain everything I promise." She said smiling.

I stuck out the finger at her and glared. She gave me a disgusted look and her hand went under the table.

With a click the doors on the side of the room opened and I quickly looked over.

People in huge suits and masks began to walk in.

I backed away from them and felt a wave of fear wash over me.

"Stay away." I growled.

They began to get closer and closer and I felt tears form in my eyes.

I rubbed them away and I felt my back hit a wall. I began to back up sliding against the wall as they chased me into a corner. I whimpered lowly and they were almsot at arms length.

"Back off!" I yelled angry now.

They just got closer and closer. One of them grabbed my shoulder and I screamed.

"I SAID STAY BACK!"

A flash of darkness waved my eyes.

Kill them.