°•°9°•°

I pushed Aaron off of me and he growled.

"No.." I mumbled.

"Say it again." He replied bitting my neck.

I kicked Aaron in the stomach and he punched me straight across the face. I fell to the ground and he got up off of me. I got up off the ground and walked over to Aaron. He pulled out a gun on me and I growled.

"I'm going home." I said.

"No you aren't." He growled.

I walked towards the door and he grabbed my arm.

"No." I growled.

I shaked him off and reached for the door. He grabbed me again and threw me to the floor. I coughed up blood and he walked over to me. He bent down and put the gun to my head. I laid down on the ground and Aaron sat down. He put his gun down and I whimpered.

"I wanna go home..." I spoke.

"I already told you no." He growled.

"Then give me back my parents company." I yelled.

He began laughing hysterically and looked down at me.

"You have to be joking." He replied.

I jumped up off the ground and grabbed his gun. I jumped back and he quickly got off the ground.

"You won't shot me." He smirked.

I took a shot at his foot and he jumped back. He groaned in pain and glared at me. He took out another gun.

"Ill let you live if you let me go." I giggled.

"You don't get to chose if you go or not." He growled.

I took a few shots at him and he dodged them. Missing by just a bit. I ran past him and ran up to the door. He took a few shots at me and missed them all. I threw open the door and ran out. I jumped into my car and waved at Aaron. Jumping in I started driving away. He took a few shots at my car and I chuckled. I drove off faster in the forest and made my way back into town. When I arrived back in town everything seemed to be messed up. I parked my car at the nearest parking lot and jumped out. I got down behind my car and peaked out. The whole town seemed to be freaking out.

This must have been Aarons doing. I couldn't drive around like this id probably get pulled over or something. My phone began to ring and I fell to the ground. I took my phone out answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Aphmau Pheonix?" Someone asked.

"Yea why?" I replied.

"Your fathers back."

"Ill be there."

I shut off my phone and hoped in my car. No one is going to stop me. I began to drive and as I drove down the streets I finally got a good look at some stuff. People were running while others were chasing after them. Buildings were burning and gun shots were going off. A few people shot at my car. Rolling down the window I took a few shots at them. They immediately backed off and I arrived at the hospital. I jumped out of my car slamming the door shut behind me. I stopped in place. I looked down at myself and noticed the only thing covering me was a t-shirt. I opened my car back up and grabbed a pair of pants. I quickly put them on and ran into the hospital. I ran down the hall and stopped breathing heavily at his room. I peaked in the door and lowly growled. Aaron was inside there pointing a gun at him. Gene was with Aaron as well. I opened up the door a crack and listened in.

"I wont let you take her!" The chief yelled.

"You don't get to decide that!" Aaron yelled back.

"Oh yes I do." The chief replied.

"She hates you? You think she would ever love you again!?"

"No and I don't expect her to. But I wouldn't let her go." Aaron growled.

"Shoot me. Do it shoot me here and now. Because if I don't do it someone else will." The chief said.

"Gladly." Aaron chuckled.

He put the gun against his head and I slammed open the door.

"Leave him alone Aaron." I yelled.

Aaron pulled away from him and turned to me. I noticed him bite down on his lip and put the gun to his side.

"Aphmau leave please." The chief said.

"No." I replied, "I wont let you die."

"Its okay." He said smiling.

Aaron smiled and turend the gun on him.

"If you say so." Aaron said shrugging his shoulders.

He pointed the gun at my dad and took a shot. I screamed and jumped at Aaron pushing him to the ground. But it was too late. The shot hit him and he fell back into the bed. I pushed off of Aaron and ran up to my dad. Tears started running down my faces and I started balling my eyes out. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at them. They jumped back and I started shooting at Aaron.

"Fuck off fuck off GET OUT!" I yelled.

Aaron looked at me with wide eyes and mumbled something to himself. I took more shots and once again he dodged them all.

"DID YOU NOT HERE ME? GET OUT!" I yelled.

"YOU HAVE KILLED EVERYONE THAT CARED ABOUT ME! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" I started balling more I glared at them.

Aaron and Gene both walked out of the room.

"5 minutes." He growled.

"Shut the fuck up." I replied.

They closed the door behind them and I walked over to my dad. I rested my head on the bed and starting crying more.

"Dad..." I mumbled.

I started crying more and more and there was a knock at the door.

"3 more minutes."

It was Gene.

"You shut the hell up as well."

I wasn't in the mood to deal with them. I got up and looked around me. I noticed a envelope on the desk and I picked it up.

To Aphmau

I opened up the envelope and inside of it was a letter,

Dear Aphmau,

If you are reading this im dead. But don't worry I planned for this. I may not be able to help you but I know someone who can. This person is the one of the greatest witches of all time. Go to Falcon Claw and find the bar called "Witches Brewery" tell the bartender who you are and they will bring you to them. I love you.

~Dad

I put the letter in my pocket and there was another knock at the door.

"1 minute."

I walked over to the window. Opening up the window I jumped out and ran.