Chapter 1

You sat on the bar stool. You were waiting for Junior to come out of his office. He apparently had an important meeting with someone. Hopefully it doesn't involve a dust shop.

You hear to club doors open over the loud music. A blonde girls comes in with a confident walk. She walks toward the bar and stands a few feet away from you. Not having much else to do, you walk up to her.

"Hey, my names Y/N Valkyrie." You offer your hand but she just looks at you unimpressed.

"What do you want?" She asks but you keep your hand up.

"Just saw those bad boys," You say as you point at the bracelets on her wrist. "And wanted to know if you're going to Beacon like I am."

"You're a Huntsman in training?" She asks and you give a nod. "Ya, I'm going to Beacon." She adds with a small smirk.

Just then Junior walks out, guess you missed his client. The girl looked over at him.

"You talking to Junior too? You can go first." You say as she looks back at you. She looks slightly suprised but walks away while giving you a smile.

You look at the dance floor, you just wanted to see if Junior had any files on new Beacon students. Word says he probably does. You wanted strengths and weaknesses so that you could beat anyone you find.

You hear a squeak which snaps you back into reality. That girl was grabbing onto something that she probably shouldn't be holding.

You glance to your left to see the bartender grabbing a gun. You grab onto your weapon, w/n. Just as he was about walk past you, he was blocked by w/n. It was now fully extended, showing that it was a giant broadsword. (A/N: Size and shape of the Buster Sword.)

"Sorry. She's an acquaintance of mine." Before the bartender could respond, you sent him flying into the wall. You turn to see the girl punching Junior and making him go flying. With a smile you run into the fight to help.

After learning that you never mess with a girl's hair, you found yourself outside.

"Thanks for the help." She says, a smile on her face.

"Well I had to know your name." You say as it were an obvious answer.

"Yang Xiao Long." And this time she offer you her hand. You shake her hand.

"Well then, nice meeting you Sunshine." You bump w/n against your leg causing it to fold into itself. You clip it to your belt and hear a squeal. You look over to see a girl in a red hood running toward you.

"That weapon is so cool!" She squeals. Yang seems suprised to see her.

"Ruby?" Yang asks as the newly dubbed Ruby looks at her.

"Yang? What are you doing here?" Ruby asks as Yang scratches the back of her head.

"Its a long story."

------------Chapter End--------------