Chapter 4

You sat chuckling as Nora sang, waking Ren up.

"It's morning! It's morning! It's morning~" Nora sang as Ren got up with a sigh.

"Mind getting breakfast with Nora? I already got some and she refused to get any without you." You told him. Ren nodded, too tired to argue.

You walked over to your locker, putting one your armor. Some pieces on your arm and on you legs. You clip w/n to your waist and walk in a random direction.

"I was thinking of letting the chips fall where they may." You hear as you pass another row of lockers. You look over and smirk slightly as you see who said it. You lose all trace of emotion on your face as you walk up.

"Pyrrha Nikos." You say and she turns toward you. She seems confused but a small smile appears on her face. She then quickly turns emotionless too.

"Y/N Valkyrie. What are you doing here?" She asks as the white-haired girl standing next to her looks back and forth between the two of you.

"Nobody said I couldn't be." You answered, your lips beginning to twitch into a smile.

"Well, let me be the first." Pyrrha told you as she barely repressed a laugh.

"You'll have to make me." You said as a small smile appeared on your face. You noticed a blonde boy walk up.

"It would be my pleasure." She spoke before finally bursting into laughter. You quickly joined her and noticed both the bystanders looking confused.

"Its been too long Pyrrha." You say as you give her a small hug.

"It has been. I'm glad I get to see my old friend again." She says as she returns the hug.

"What just happened?" The girl with white hair asked. You look at her.

"Well, Ice Queen. Me and Pyrrha like to have a contest to see who can act like we hate each other the longest before laughing. I won." You inform before an announcement goes off telling everyone to go outside.

"We best be off." Pyrrha said as you walked toward the exit.

After Ozpin had told you the rules of the mission. He then asked for questions that anyone had. Although the blonde boy had his hand raised you just spoke.

"One question, Professor." You informed, he looked at you curiously. "How many relics can I steal from other teams?"

-------------Chapter End-------------

(A/N): Noticed I didn't do any notes. That's gonna change! Hope you enjoyed and hopefully didn't mind the gap in chapters.