Chapter 3

You sat on the blanket you brought with you. Nora was jumping around and Ren was trying to calm her down. Usually when her head touches the pillow, she'll pass out. Almost like she has a sugar crash.

"Y/N. Do you want to help?" Ren asked as he sat next to you, completely tired. You roll your eyes and laugh.

"I told you Ren," You get up and stick out your hand. Almost like magic, you pluck your jumping sister from the air. "Its easy."

"I still don't know how you do it." Ren says as he lies on his blanket. Nora passes out next to him.

"Well, I'm going to look around." You say and wave to Ren and walk in a random direction.

"There's no such thing as negative friends." You turn to see Yang and Ruby. "You just made one friend and one enemy." A pillow found its way to Yang's face.

"Don't forget about me." You say as you join the conversation.

"Hey Y/N!" Yang greets as they both look over.

"You don't count," Ruby says and you give her a confused look. "You're Yang's boyfriend." You and Yang both looked at each other.

"Wait... you think..." You tried to get out before you and Yang burst out laughing.

"I met him the same night you do, sis." Yang said after the fit of laughter. Ruby blushed slightly in embarrassment.

"Well, I'll catch you girls in the morning." You say as you give a yawn.

"Why don't you stay longer?" Yang asked hoping to get you to stay.

"Sorry, Sunshine. Tomorrow is a big day." You wave and go back to where you left Ren.

Yang watched as you walked away and gave a small sigh. Ruby caught it.

"Is that a sigh I heard?" Ruby teases and sees Yang slightly tense up. "You liiiiike him!"

The pillow from earlier found its way back to Ruby. Before she saw a girl with a black bow.

----------Chapter End----------