Chapter 6

"Y/N! What took you so long?" Nora asked you causing you to grin.

"Found a few people that I stole the relics from. And guess what?" You asked.

"What is it?" Yang asked you.

"I found some more I could steal." You say as you pull out w/n. Everyone's eyes widened before you burst into laughter. "The looks on your faces was priceless!"

"Meanie." Nora pouts before you get serious.

"However, I think we should get out of here before that one gets up." You say pointing toward the Deathstalker behind you.

"Right. Let's go!" Ruby commands as she gestures for everyone to follow. Yang stopped for a moment to stare at Ruby.

"Grow up fast, don't they Sunshine?" You asked to only get a nod from Yang.

"They do Sparkie." Yang said trying the new nickname.

"Sparkie? Eh. You can think of something better." You responded before running after the others.

"What?! Y/N! That was a good one!" She yelled back chasing after you.

-----------------------

You stood behind a pillar looking at the Nevermore circling around. The Deathstalker then burst through the forest.

"Run!" Jaune yelled as he ran toward the bridge.

"Nora get the Deathstalker! I got the birdie!" You yell feeling your aura return.

"Haha!" Nora laughed as she jumped in front of the Deathstalker.

"This'll be super effective!" You yell as you snap with your fingers. A bolt of lightning comes down on top of the bird knocking it down for a moment.

"Go, go!" Pyrrha shouted as you all ran toward the bridge. However the Nevermore had managed to get up and ram straight into the bridge.

"Great got stuck with the Deathstalker." You mumble as you charge said Grimm. Pyrrha quickly joined you as Ren shot at it from a distance. The black haired girl which you learned was Blake coulded seem to do much damage to the Grimm.

"Ah! Smash!" You heard your sister yell and you quickly dodged to the side as Nora hit the Deathstalker with her mighty hammer.

"Ren! Get the stinger!" You yell as you see Nora block an attack. This caused her to slide back an bump into Blake sending her off the bridge. However you didn't have time to worry as the Deathstalker didn't stop its attacks.

Jaune and Pyrrha ran forward and used their shields to block the Deathstalker's in coming attack. You ran forward and cut the arm Jaune blocked as Pyrrha took care of her own. However, this caused the Grimm to shake Ren off its stinger.

"Ren!" You yelled along with Nora. Jaune saw that the stinger was only just barely attached to the Deathstalker.

"Pyrrha!" He shouted. The Huntress in training, having years of experience, noticed it too.

"Done." She replied as she threw her shield severing the stinger from the tail. The stinger then pierced through the Grimm's armor but didn't kill it.

"Nora nail it!" Jaune then ordered. You then raised w/n above your head.

"Nora! Thunder Strike!" You called out. You got a laugh in response as she jumped and your weapon. With a timed jump, you launched you sister into the air. As she started to fall you snapped with your fingers and a bolt of lightning came down and hit Nora's hammer.

"Aw yeah!" Nora yelled as she hit the Deathstalker with enough strength that it broke the bridge. You were sent flying with the others landing safely on the grass. Ren walked over holding his side before he collapsed.

"That was fun." You add before turning toward the Nevermore. You see that the four girls were fighting it. You sighed in relief as you saw that Blake was with them.

"Should we help them?" Jaune asked nervously. You shrug lightly.

"They seem to have a plan." You told him and continued to watch. You watched as they seemed to get into different positions. Yang stood on a pillar firing at the Nevermore. The bird Grimm flew straight at her. You tensed as you saw Yang shooting through the Grimm's mouth.

"I! Hope! You're! Hun! Gry!" You shouted with each shot. It ran into the cliff side, stunning it. Weiss then froze the tip of the tail down and retreated toward the others. You noticed that the ice was cracking too quickly.

"The ice won't last. Nora!" Your sister turned toward you. "Launch me over." Her confused face turned into a smirk.

"Got it." She replied as she pulled her hammer back. You jumped up, your feet pointing toward her as she hit you toward the Nevermore. The bolt of lightning you had given Nora earlier went through the hammer to you, charging up your aura.

"No you don't!" You yelled as you slammed the Nevermore into the cliff side before it could fly away. Ruby then hooked onto the bird Grimm's head with her sythe and dragged it up to cliff before swiftly decapitating it.

"Well, that was a thing." You and Yang say as you stare up at Ruby. You both look at each other and laugh.

"How come we always do that?" You ask as you finish laughing, however the smile doesn't leave your face.

"I don't know Blitz." Yang replies with a different nickname. You chuckle at the name and shake your head.

"Leave the nicknames to me, alright Sunshine?" You offer as you walk toward the cliff. You then stumble and nearly fall but you get your balance back.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Yang asks as she runs up to you.

"Its nothing. My legs kinda hurt from being launched here." You tell her. She then helps you up allowing you to use her a a crutch. "Thanks, Yang." You tell her.

"... Sunshine." She mumbles. You look over at her.

"What was that?" You asked, "I couldn't hear you." She looks away from you.

"I prefer Sunshine." She says slightly louder. You smile at her as you see the tips of her ears turn red from blushing.

"Alright... Sunshine." You reply.

------------Chapter End--------------

1003 words for this chapter. Hope that's long enough haha! I hope you enjoyed and that you'll continue to offer feedback!