Chapter 5

You were sent flying toward the forest with a smirk on your face. Ozpins answer still clear in your mind.

"Only steal from those who don't deserve to be here. I'll leave that to you judgement." He told you before launching you.

You looked around and saw Ren hooking and spinning down a tree. Ruby was slowing herself down by firing her weapon. Yang was propelling herself forward with blasts for her gauntlets.

"Sunshine." You chuckle as you shake your head before throwing (w/n) at a tree and grabbing it. With a quick jerk you stopped. You took another scan around the trees before hearing a loud crashing sound.

Pyrrha was using her shield and was slamming into trees to slow her speed. She quick twirled her weapon into its gun form. She surveyed around an saw Jaune flying through the air with no idea on how to stop.

"Help!" He yelled and Pyrrha threw her weapon in his direction. There was a distinct thunk as the weapon hit a tree. A "Thank you" was heard in that direction.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled before hearing a chuckle from next to her. Quickly pulling out her shield she turned in the direction of the noise.

"You still apologize for everything you do." You say, your eyes closed.

"Y/N! You scared me." She laughed before looking at you oddly. "Why are your eyes closed?"

"You wanted to team up with the blonde boy right?" You asked with a slight smirk.

"Yes. He's different." Pyrrha told you, "He didn't know who I was when I introduced myself during orientation."

"I see. I wanted to team up with you but I guess I can check up on Sunshine." You told her as you turn in the direction Yang had flown to.

"Sunshine?" She asked confused.

"You'll meet her soon. I'll see you later Pyrrha." You say before jumping down the tree. Pyrrha shook her head before heading in the direction of her weapon.

-------------------

Yang walked along with Blake as they neared the relics. They saw some ruins with chess pieces

"Think this is it?" Yang asked only to get an eyeroll as Blake jumped down. Yang went down along with her and chose the knight piece. They talked for a bit before Blake heard a yell.

"Heads up!" They heard as Ruby fell from the sky only to be hit by Jaune. They both went flying into a tree.

"Ruby!" Yang yelled running over to the tree.

"Yang? Yang!" Ruby shouted as she ran over to her sister. Ren and Nora then burst through the forest. Nora riding an Ursa before it collapsed.

"Aw. I broke it." Nora sighed sadly. Weiss fell off a Nevermore and Pyrrha came through the forest with a Deathstalker on her tail.

"Great! Now we can all die together!" Yang stated happily.

"Not if I can help it!" Ruby said as she launched herself toward the Deathstalker. However, she did no damage and decided on a tactical retreat. That was until the Nevermore sent a flurry of feathers raining down, pinning her hood to the ground.

"Ruby!" Yang yelled as the Deathstalker loomed over her sister. A second before she could be hit, Ruby was saved by Weiss. The Deathstalker struggled against the ice as they made a plan to get to the cliff.

The escape was cut short when the ice stopping the Deathstalker shattered. However, just before it could move a bolt of lightning came down from the sky striking it down.

"That was a nice shot!" Nora yelled as the mist of the ice evaporating cleared. You stood on top of the Grimm with five chess pieces tied to your side.

"Who started the party without me?" You asked with a smirk on your face.

-----------Chapter End------------

I'm back to writing! Hope you enjoy it!