Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~'Kitty's point of view~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that Quinny?"I asked her as we caught up with her. She walked all the way to the manhole cover that we came in. I think. I mean it's pretty confusing because everything looks the same! 

"Don't call me Quinny. It's Quinn. Just. Quinn." she said obviously annoyed. I raised my hands in surrender.I'll let Al help it, she's too annoyed.

We climbed up the manhole cover and started to walk home. It was already nighttime; I guess we stayed there for a long time. Today wasn't a patrol night, it was training. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays are patrol nights while Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays were training nights. Today's a Tuesday. Once we got to our place, me, Quinn, Al, and Li Li put on some training clothes. This was going to be a long night.

"Guys I have something to tell you." said Al...(AN: Muhahhahah I love me some cutoffs!)

~~~~~~~~~~~Leo's point of view~~~~~~~~~

After the girls left, I told Raph and Mikey to leave the lab so I could talk to Donnie. I just want to find out what happens and hope it won't be a near problem in the future for if they accept.(AN: Muhahahah you are confused because of the cut off!) 

"Hey, Don! What happened?"I asked him as calmly as possible hoping he's still not mad.

"One word. Quinn"He said picking up the mess the explosion made. He didn't seem annoyed anymore.

"Yeah, well what about her?"I asked hoping to hear more.

"Sure she's super smart, but also super annoying."He said started to sweep the floor.

I shrugged,"I think she's just had a bad past or something that makes her emotionless and ''annoying''I said. He was in thought for a second and then shrugged. He muttered something under his breath, but I didn't hear. Boy, will he be in a surprise when I tell him and the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mikey's point of view~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you think of the girls?"I asked Raph going back to my video games.

"I don't like them. Especially that Li Li girl! I mean what kinda name this that?" huffed Raph. He walked into his room and shut the door. Loudly. I mean like super duper loud! Like...okay, you probably get the idea.

I dodged the bad guy and use my super duper videoing skills to defeat him with my character's super duper powers in one swipe. I heard Leo come and sit next to be watching the screen. He was just sitting there and it was kinda freakin me out!

"Why so creepy Leo?"I asked not looking up from my game. 

"Well, I don't know if you should be the first to know..."Leo started. I threw the remote aside and faced him. 

"Pwease Lweo."I said using my best puppy dog eyes and baby voice. He gave me a look of resistance then he gave in.

"Fine, but the others are gonna have to hear too." said Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Raph's point of view~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys I need you over here!"Shouted Leo from the 'living room'. What does that knucklehead want now?

"What?!" I said rather rudely. Eh oh well...

"Iinvitedthegirlstojoinus."He said very quickly, but I knew perfectly what he said.

"NO!"I protested.

"What do you mean by 'join'"asked Donnie. 

"As in live with us and train with us. And Raph, you don't really have a choice. None of you do, it was Master Splinter who told me to and I did. If you have 'problems' talk to him."Leo huffed and walked to his room and shut da door.

"UGH! I can't believe this! We are going to let strangers come and live with us! What if dey work for the Kraang! Or shredder! Or even both!" I complained. Donnie nodded his head before going back to his lab and Mikey rolled his eyes at me. I took Chompy and went to my room...