Not so Happy Campers Part 1

Letter to Readers

HELLO NEW AND RETURNING READERS,

I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM STILL HERE AND STILL INTERESTED IN WORKING ON THIS FIC. IT'S BEEN A TOUGH COUPLE YEARS FOR ME AND I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WORK ON THIS AND I ONLY RECENTLY GOT BACK ONTO MY GROOVE OF WRITING.

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE MADE A COUPLE CHANGED TO THIS FIC. Harlow'S NAME IS BEING CHANGED TO HARLOW AS I AM NO LONGER FEELING THE APPEAL OF THE NAME Harlow. HER FACE CLAIM WILL STILL BE AVRIL LAVIGNE, BUT I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I FINALLY FOUND SOME ART THAT IS IN THE REALM OF TOTAL DRAMA ART STYLE AND FITS THE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION OF Harlow/HARLOW.

FROM NOW ON THE IMAGE THAT I HAVE CHOSEN THAT WILL BE DISPLAYED AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER. THE OUTFITS THAT I HAVE CHOSEN WILL STAY WHERE THEY ARE.

I HAVE ALSO GONE THROUGH ALL THE CURRENT CHAPTERS AND EDITED THEM SO THAT THEY ARE TO THE QUALITY THAT YOU READER'S DESERVE.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HAS STUCK WITH ME THROUGH IT ALL. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

SINCERELY,

M00NL1GHT2000

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

So I'm on my way to the resort that I'm going to be residing in for the next few weeks. My parents sent me here to be a part of the show, because they were tired of me staying home when I'm not with the track team. My parents told me it would be my 'gift' for my birthday.

I look up from my book and see my destination approaching. I squint my eyes looking closer; this does not look like a resort. I stand up as the boat starts to slow down as we get closer to the island. I look down at my shorts and snug white T-shirt, that doesn't hide the size of my rather shapely breasts.

The boat stops in front of this crappy island with a campground. I grab my duffle bags and throw them on to the dock. "And here's lucky camper number three Harlow our girl all the way from California," Chris the host of the show says.

"Nice place Chris," I say sarcastically as I walk past him.

"I know right," He says back happily. I walk over to the other two contestants that are here. I study both of them: a short brown haired girl with braces and a tall masculen guy.

"Hi I'm Beth," the girl with braces said and I gave her a small wave in return.

The tall guy holds his hand out and introduces himself as DJ. I give a small smile and shake his hand telling him my name. 'we're going to get along just fine.'

The boat comes back which means another person is here. A petite girl with dyed hair steps off the boat. "whats up Gwen," Chris says to the new girl.