The Big Sleep

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

I'm still on my regular sleep schedule going to bed really late and then getting up really early. I was already awake when I saw Chris sneaking up to the cabins with a megaphone and bullhorn in his hands.

He raises both devices, putting the blow horn against the mega phone he presses both buttons and *BURRR* comes out. "You're an evil man Chris," I say walking out from the trees.

Chris jumps two feet in the air, dropping both the mega-phone and blow horn and clutches his chest, "Geez you scared the bejesus outta me," he says glaring at me, while I laugh.

LaShawna comes out of a window and yells at Chris, "It's 7:00 it's in the morning do I look like a farmer to you!" she says

I'm standing there curled up against Duncan, as we wait for Chris to start talking. "I haven't said good morning to you, so good morning," I say looking up at Duncan.

"What's good about it, but good morning to you too," he says, his voice a little rough from sleep.

"Morning," Chris says a little cheerily, he's obviously planning something or already planned something. "I hope you slept well."

"Hi, Chris, you look really buff in those shorts," Heather says flintily. *cough cough* whore *cough cough* and you know what Chris says I know.

"Okay I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." Chris says pointing at his watch.

"oh, excuse me, I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen says nervously.

"Oh, You'll get breakfast Owen, right after you complete your twenty kilometer run around the lake." Chris tells us.

"Oh so you're funny now, you know, what I think would be funny--," Eva says angrily as she walks up to Chris with her fist raised. And Duncan let's go of me so he can help hold her back.

"Eva, to control your temper." Courtney whispers to her.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Eva asks Chris.

"A little. You have thirty seconds," Chris says pointing at his watch again.

{Okay I know Eva needs to control her temper but it would've been great to have seen Chris get punched in the face. I mean it would be so bad ^snickers^ if Chris's face got a little work done from Eva's fist.}

"Okay, runners on your marks, get set, go!" Chris yells and we take off running. Me having been running for years pulls ahead of everyone quickly, already setting a fast pace so I can finish faster.

It's been about an hour since we started and I'm still going strong even with the sandals I'm wearing, and I've already lapped the other campers a couple times. Chris drives by on a moped with a megaphone in his hand.