Paintball Deer Hunt

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

I'm curled up next to Duncan, slowly blinking the sleep out of my eyes. My head goes up and down as Duncan breathes. I start tracing patterns on Duncan's right pectoral.

The sound of a helicopter flies above us. Duncan shoots up, knocking me into the wall. "Hit the deck," he says. "They're coming man. They found us," he continues and jumps under DJ and Geoff's.

We all look at him a little concerned, I climb down from Duncan's bunk. "Duncan you know that's just Chris messing with us right," I say and walk to the girls side of the cabin.

Going through my dresser, I just pull something simple out. Getting dressed I then head outside to the bathroom. Seeing the long line, I turn around and go look for Duncan, I can wait for the bathroom.

The loudspeaker comes on "I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet," Chris's voice comes out. " Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit."

I start to head that way when I feel a warm calloused hand grip mine. Looking up I see Duncan smiling down at me softly, and he leans down and kisses me softly and we continue towards the campfire pit.

"Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?" Chris says and I roll my eyes at him, leaning back into Duncan's arm.

"We are ready!" Owen shouts and I shake my head, chuckling a little bit.

"Incoming," Chris says and throws a can of beans at Gwen and Trent catches it before it hits her face. "This is breakfast," he says and throws all of us a can of beans.

"Gross are you trying to kill us all," I say referring to Owen. And Heather begins to list off things that are breakfast food, even mentioning Chef's eggs.

"Beans, beans they're good for your heart, the more you eat the more you--" Owen sings and Heather throws her can of beans at Owens head.

"Today's challenge is about survival," Chris says. " We're going hunting."

"Now that's more like it." Duncan says liking this already.

Harold walks up to Chris and asks "isn't that a paintball gun?"

"Why yes Harold it is," Chris says and shoots Harold in the chest and I try really hard to stifle my laugh.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridget asks.

"Negatory," Chris answers. "This is the first ever Paintball Deer Hunt," Chris says. "I'll announce the teams once we get to the woods. So finish breaky."

I don't know how but Geoff and DJ managed to get me on top of Duncan's shoulder, which is exactly where I am at the moment. It's a good thing I have a great sense of balance otherwise I would've fallen by now.