Up The Creek

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

{I don't know what to do with everything at the moment especially what's going on with Duncan and Courtney.}

Chris plays part of one of my most recent confessional to Duncan and I, and my eyes widen this is supposed to be private. I look towards Duncan and put my head down.

{Those two have been arguing non stop, I know I shouldn't be worried. But it still hurts when your boyfriend is spending more time with another a girl and not with you-}

It stops there and Duncan stands up and looks at me. "Is that how you feel?" He says coming over crouching in front of me. I just nod and sit there with my head.

"Can you guys hurry up and make up, I'm tired of getting mail from fans wondering if you're going to break up," Chris says. "Oh and we also have a challenge."

Chris walks away and Duncan lifts my head "The reason I've been arguing with Courtney is that I've been trying to get her to back off, she's trying to get with me," Duncan says, moving a piece of my hair from my face. He kisses me softly "I love you and I really dig the new hair."

I smile and kiss him "I love you too," I say and he picks me up and swings me onto his shoulder and carries me to the area we have to meet Chris. I smack Duncan butt when he puts me down, he kisses and smacks my butt.

"Gophers, Bass today's challenge is a true summer camp experience, a canoe trip," Chris says gesturing toward the canoes on the beach. "You'll be paddling your canoe to Boney Island, when you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island," He says. "which is a two-hour hike through treacherous dense jungle."

"We've got to pour what?" Geoff says and I giggle at that.

" 'Portage' dude walks with your canoe," Chris says.

"Oh," Geoff says with a dumb look on his face.

"When you arrive at the other end of the island, you'll build a rescue fire that will be judged by me, the first team to paddle home and get their canoes on to the beach is the winner of invincibility," He says and we all just stand there. "MOVE CAMPERS MOVE," He yells at us.

"Oh wait one more thing I should mention," Chris says. "legend has it that if you take anything off the island you'll be cursed forever."

"yeah a cursed island, woo!!" Owen cheers.

"Now get into your canoes and let's have some fun."

Duncan starts walking towards one of the Killer Bass canoes and runs up and jumps on his back, "Hey canoe buddy," I say laughing as he struggles to keep balance.

We make it safely to one of the canoes and he sets me in it, I grab one of the vests and put it on. It ended up being too loose and I couldn't tighten it. Duncan sees me struggling "Come here sweetheart," He says.