Who can you trust

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

I walk into the main lodge holding hands with Duncan. He's not very happy at the moment having to deal with Harold still leaving the occasional piece of skid marked panties on the floor in the cabin. But Harold has gotten slightly better about it.

I got a big surprise this morning, as I was going through my bag I discovered that my grandmother packed the blanket I was knitting, she even got me an extra pair of needles. I squealed for five minutes before Courtney 'politely' asked me to stop.

We both got in line for breakfast, I've decided that I can't go the entire summer with just water and the occasional bag of chips, even though I could probably survive better on that than Chef's cooking.

"Today's breakfast is a Hawaiian Italian fusion casserole," Chef tells us. Oh gosh all he did was mix all the leftovers from last week's challenge together, gag me with a spoon please.

I lean over and whisper in Duncan's ear, "Are you sure that eating his cooking isn't one of the challenges that we have to endure everyday, instead of once a week?" I ask him.

Duncan just shrugs and kisses my head. "You mean left overs from the cooking challenge." Gwen deadpans, see she gets it too.

"Yeah that's right!" Chef says, raising his voice. "You got a problem with that?"

Gwen salutes "Sir, no, sir," she says.

I make it in front of Chef and smile sweetly, "Chef you are looking extra mean today. Did you forget to clean your apron?" I ask, smiling and he just shakes his head, smirking. "Well whatever you're doing, keep up the good work," I say.

Chef smiles and sets a bowl of fruit onto my tray with the casserole, "Smartass, you know you remind me of myself when I was your age," He says, giving me a genuine grimace/smile.

Smiling back I take my tray and sit down with the Killer Bass. Duncan sits beside me and the rest of the group just stares at me. "Dude! How did you do that?" Geoff asks and I just shrug.

"It's just part of my charm," I tell them like it's the most obvious answer in the world. Duncan leans over and takes some of my fruit, I giggle softly and lean on his shoulder, both of us devouring the big bowl of fruit in a matter of minutes.

Duncan gets up and gets a cup of coffee. He looks around and smirks at me before stuffing the other mug into his pants. Courtney glares at him, but doesn't say anything.

I gave her a little lesson about leaving Duncan alone, last night before going to bed I put a couple pairs of Harold's dirty underpants in her bed. I was wearing protective gear obviously, who knows how toxic that stuff is. She got the message this morning after waking up with a pair of Harold's granny panties stuck to her face, and the note that I left on her dresser.