Bunch of Disgustingness

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

I walk into the mess hall to find Chef and Chris laughing their asses off. "What have you got for us today?" I ask with my hands on my hips. They don't answer, they just begin to laugh harder. "Idiots I mutter and go sit down at one of the tables. I was wearing an old Crash Bandicoot shirt sweatpants and some sneakers as I really did not feel like trying today.

Looking around I see that they don't have any breakfast ready for us today. "Hey Chef where's the food?" I question and they continue to laugh only harder this time.

Duncan walks in and sits down beside me, he kisses me softly wrapping an arm around my waist. He looks down at the shirt I'm wearing, "That's my shirt," he says and runs a hand underneath his/my shirt and caresses my back.

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it?" I ask playfully my lips brushing against his.

He leans forward and growls softly into my ear, "The next chance I get I'm going to be taking it off of you."

I shiver at the feeling that pools in my stomach, "Don't do that," I tell him lowly, looking over my shoulder at Chris and Chef and the remaining campers coming into the mess hall. "At least not here."

Once everyone is here Chris turns to us, "Congratulations to the remaining 11 campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition," he tells us cheerfully. "You'll all be on the Jury for the Final Episode."

"We got the power, yeah." Geoff shouts fist pumping the air.

I roll my eyes and lift my hands in the air, "Woo we're so lucky," I cheer like it's the best thing in the world.

"The two teams will become one next week. But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin," Bridgett and I look to each other then to the Gopher girls. "And all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin."

I raise my hand, "No Harlow you may not stay with the boys, I let it slide before because you were on the same team. But I won't let it slide any longer," Chris says answering my question before I can ask it. "This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes."

I look over at Duncan and he winks at me, tightening his grasp on my waist. He leans down and nips my ear before whispering in it, "I really going to miss you in my bed," his voice was seductive, making that warm feeling rush through me once more.

"After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then you'll have a bite to eat," Chris tells us and both he and Chef start laughing madly again. "Ready for a little good news? This week no one will be kicked off."

Everyone cheers and I leans over and kiss Duncan quickly before Chris could reprimand me for it. "It's all for reward, and it's a good one. Okay time to relocate let's move," Chris finishes and motions for us to get out.