Phobia Factor

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

I walk over to where Duncan was sitting, and sit down on the ground leaning on his leg. I look up at him "I'm sorry for being such a bitch earlier," I say feeling a bit better after snapping at Courtney earlier.

"It's okay sweetheart, I know aren't feeling well, just next time come and talk to me," he tells me and leans down to kiss my head. He helps me up and pulls me onto his lap resting his head on my shoulder.

I lean into Duncan's shoulder and smile, he would dump me to go be with Courtney. "I love you," I whisper to him, and he kisses the side of my head.

We all look up when we hear Sadie's sobs, she's walking with Bridget clutching a piece of dock in her arms. They both sit down "it was a long goodbye," Bridget tells us.

The Screaming Gophers walk up to our group, "what do you guys want, come by to rub it in," Courtney says standing up.

"We got some extra dessert after our tuck shop party, thought you might want some," Trent says and Beth holds up some green Jello with a gummy worm in it.

"So what? You're just being nice?" Courtney asks them. Jeez Courtney sat down already, I think, rolling my eyes. I shift closer to Duncan's chest and kiss the base of his neck and he shivers, looking down at me.

"Okay. Owen stank up our cabin and we need some time to air it out," Gwen says sticking her thumb towards their cabin, and Owen farts. I grimace sticking my nose into Duncan's shirt.

Beth walks up to Courtney and she holds up the Jello to her, causing Courtney to shriek out "NO! I mean no thanks. I'm good," she says.

"What are you on a diet or something," Duncan asks and I giggle.

"Yeah a little bit of Jello never hurt anybody," I tell her.

"No I just don't like green jelly okay," she says defensively.

Beth shrugs and brings the Jello this way toward DJ, Duncan and I. "SNAKE!!" DJ screams and hits the plate with the Jello.

"Chill dude, it's just a gummy worm," Cody says, picking the gummy worm up.

"Sorry for tripping, snakes just freak me out," DJ apologizes.

"I feel you man," Tyler says. "Chicken give me the creeps, dude."

"You're afraid of chickens?" Gwen asks and Duncan and I start cracking up.

"Wow that's--that's really lame man," Duncan says and everyone begins to tell what they're afraid of.

{What happened to this being a game show, now it's like some group therapy session.}

Harold = ninjas

Beth = covered in bugs

Heather = sumo wrestlers.

"What's my worst fear? I guess being buried alive," Gwen admits.