The Sucky Outdoors

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

"Campers today's challenge will test your out-survival skills. I'm not going to lie to you, some of you may not come back alive," Chris says. and everyone else but Duncan, Gwen and I gasp. What is wrong with these people, Chris is only pulling our leg.

"Just joking," he says and laughs a little bit "all you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest," he says, now where's the catch. "You just have to find it," he continues, ah there it is, and he throws Heather, and Duncan a map and compass.

Duncan immediately hands me both the map and the compass, making me the leader for this challenge so to speak. "Oh... and watch out for bears, lost a couple of interns in pre production," Courtney gets up and snatches both the map and compass out of my hand whilst glaring at Duncan. "The first team back for breakfast wins invincibility." Chris says and blows his horn. "well, off you go."

{ I think for this challenge my team has the advantage , I practically lived in the woods during the summer with my dad. So screw you screaming gophers! But we won"t if Courtney keeps her head up her ass.}

We all start walking into the woods, Duncan and I stay more towards the back of our group. Duncan leans over and whispers into my ear "I don't think we're going to get much alone time unless we sneak off," he says and runs one of his hands along my ass.

I blush and whisper back, "I didn't know you were such a pervert"

"Well you bring the best out of me, kitten," he whispers back, and kisses me deeply then running off to catch up with the team, leaving me standing there. I groan and run after him, he can be such a tease sometimes, I thought it was the girls job to be a tease.

I catch up to him and jump on his back, and he catches me quickly so I don't fall. "I'm going to get you back for that," I whisper in his ear. He chuckles and bounces me on his back just a little bit, causing me to shriek. I pout "why are they so mean to me?"

Duncan turns his head to look at me from the corner of his eye, and smirks. I just kiss his cheek "let me down please," I ask and he sets me down softly. "Thank you," I say and he kisses my head. I grab his hand and we continue to follow the group.

"So how is your twin brother?" Duncan asks. "Cause when you weren't with me you were attached to his hip."

I grimace Connor (my twin) and I haven't been that close since before my parents got their divorce. I smile and say "He's doing great, still playing his video games."

Duncan laughs, good he didn't notice my grimace. "Ha Ha, I remember him being glued to the screen, unless he was forced to come outside," Duncan says.

"Yeah," I say shrugging, those were the good times. I notice the silence and ask "where are the wonder twins."

Duncan shrugs "I don't know it's not my job to keep track of them," He says as we stop with the rest of the group. I guess we finally made it to our campsite. I look around and see that all our supplies (well our lent and sleeping gear) is already here.