DodgeBrawl

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks

// Art does not belong to me, will be taken down if owner asks. //

Everyone is in the main lodge, Duncan and I are exhausted. We have now gone 4 days with no sleep, why must Harold snore all night. I'm practically falling asleep on his shoulder.

"Duncan, Harlow, you both look like crap dudes," Chris says all cheerily, which starts to grate on my nerves.

"Stuff it," Duncan and I say together annoyed. Duncan kisses my head and falls back onto the table.

"Harold snored all night," Courtney tells Chris.

"Wow-ow-ow, four nights with no sleep, how much are you two hurting dudes."

"Wanna find out," Duncan says, shooting up, causing my head to slam on the table just like the first day we were here, and I let out a small whine of pain.

"No, no it's cool," Chris says with his hands up and he backs away. Duncan turns back to me, and kisses the part of my head that hit the table. I murmur a thanks and kiss him softly.

The door opens and everyone gasps, Harold must've just walked in. He deserves whatever Duncan did to him after snoring all night. Harold sits down at the table and everyone starts laughing, "Okay! What!" Harold asks,

Geoff leans across the table and says "someone messed with your face dude."

{Karma's a bitch, against those who make me lose sleep. I wish I could have convinced the others to put Harold into the garden shed, though I can understand that it would be too much work with how exhausted we all were, so the guys settled on a Sharpie mustache this morning. I would so sick Damon Salvatore on Harold, if he were real. But I can always dream. }

After Geoff, says that people began to laugh harder. "Hey sweet stache," I hear Harold say. He must've finally noticed.

"Hey everyone it's Gwen," Chris shouts out, and the screaming gophers begin what they do best and scream.

"I'm so tired I can't feel my face," Gwen says and then there's a slam.

"You're not the only one," I respond and glare at Harold. I curl up into Duncan's side and close my eyes, trying to catch at least a couple z's.

"Hey fish heads way to kick out your strongest player," Heather shouted out, shaking me from the welcomed darkness of sleep. "Why don't you just give up now," Heather continues. Courtney throws some paste at, but misses. "Missed me."

"Heather, why don't you go get a lemon, maybe it will make you a better person," I growl at her, curling closer to Duncan. She scowls at me, "you know you keep doing you're going to get wrinkles," I tell her, and she gasps and puts her hand to her face.

Chris walks out in front of all of us and says "alright campers, your next challenge starts in ten minutes, and be prepared to bring it."

We get to this huge glass court, and Duncan collapses onto the bleachers, and pulls me onto his chest. "Wake us up and it'll be the last thing you do," Duncan all but growls at our team and we drift to sleep very quickly.