Requests That End In Threats

"It has been a long time Damon and Stefan," my Uncle Kol spoke.

Damon and Stefan. Why did those names sound familiar. Then it hit me, they were my mom's ex-boyfriends and they were brothers. I remembered her telling me that they were very possessive and controlling of her, never letting her do anything by herself. I had to admit, I already wasn't fond of them.

The one with lighter hair and green eyes stepped forward and looked at me, "Konner, I'm not sure if Elena has spoke to you about us, but I'm Stefan and this is my brother, Damon-" He was interrupted by the other one, Damon.

"Alright, enough of this small talk," Damon groaned impatiently and stepped closer to me before he could finish, Kol stepped in front of me, making Damon come to a halt," Mate, I suggest you keep your distance from my nephew."

Damon chuckled, "Relax, I was just going to ask him where I could find Elena."

Hearing this, I stepped out from behind my uncle and glared at Damon, "What do you want to see my mother for?" He smirked and avoided my question, "You have Elena's bravery in you... yet you look more like that son of a-."

"Watch yourself, mate," Uncle Kol growled as Stefan scolded Damon.

I grew very impatient and aggravated as I wondered why he wanted to see my mother.

Stefan then broke the short silence and focused on me, "We.....need to speak with her. We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

A strong feeling dropped in my stomach, warning me that they couldn't be trusted; they haven't gave me a reason to. I shot a glance at my uncle, who I could tell, disapproved Stefan's request.

Quickly making a decision, I replied simply, "I don't think that is such a good idea."

Damon smirked, "The hard way then," and suddenly lunged at me.

I felt my back hit up against the hard wall of a building, with Damon's strong vampire grip at my throat. "Now," Damon started with a smug expression, "Tell me where Elena is."

I  stared at Damon angrily and watched as he dropped to the ground, clutching his head in pain. Being a warlock had it's perks. Rubbing my neck where Damon's hands were and adjusting my shirt, I looked up to see Stefan already lying on the ground with Kol standing beside him. I assumed that was due to my uncle, knowing how he is.

"How foolish of you two to come here and threaten us; I would've thought you have learned your lesson from our other encounters," Uncle Kol said and smiled mischievously, "I guess I was wrong."

Releasing Damon from his pain, I walked over towards my uncle and glared at Stefan," I suggest you keep away from my family and return to where you came from." 

Surprisingly, neither Stefan nor Damon replied back to me. I assumed that was because they were in shock from my actions and my threat. I turned to Uncle Kol, who wore an amusing look upon his face.

"I think I've had enough fun for tonight," I spoke barely above a whisper, and stared walking back to the house with my uncle closely behind.

As I left, I heard Stefan softly speaking. I couldn't hear very well, but I made it out to be something like, "So, the rumor is true."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ok- so here's the next chapter. Sorry it's short- but I promise the next one will be longer. Konner used his warlock "powers"! Why do Stefan and Damon insist on seeing Elena? And what did Stefan mean at the end?