Mark~Stepbrother

This chapter was requested by babyrose0608

BTW I used Rose since I did a story for you 

Enjoy!!

"Listen Rose, you have to no matter how much you don't want to." "But, I don't like Mark. He creeps me out and he's really annoying". "Well, you're just going to have to deal with him for 2 days. Now go pack". To give you a recap, my mom and stepdad are going away for 2 days and they want me to stay with my stepbrother Mark Tuan. We've been step siblings for 3 years now. It's not him that gives me the creeps, it's his friends, they always stare at me when I'm around them. He lives in his own apartment and I have to stay because they don't trust me all alone.

As I walking upstairs my stepdad was walking downstairs "Mark will be here in 10 minutes". I just kept walking and went to my room and starting packing.

Time Skip 10 min~

I was finally done packing "Rose come on Mark is outside". I yanked the suitcase off the bed and walked outside. Mark was standing outside the car waiting "Hi Rose". "Hello". I sat the suitcase down on the sidewalk and he picked it up. While he was doing that I got in the car and sighed as I saw his friend Jackson sitting there. "Hey, sexy". "Don't call me that, I don't like you". He winked at me as my parents got in the car. "Hey Jackson". My mom got in the backseat with us two. "Hi Mrs. Tuan, Mr. Tuan". I glared at him, I hate when he changed his whole attitude when my parents came around, but I also loved when they came around because he would stop hitting on me.

Mark had finally got in the car "Mom you guys are going to the airport right". "Yes". He drove to the airport. When they got out and got there bags out I went to the front seat and we drove to Mark's apartment. "So we're not taking Jackson home". Mark shook his head "Nope". I sighed deeply and groaned. "Why me".

We were finally at Mark's apartment and I took my bag out of the trunk and walked up to the front door and waited for Mark to open the door. "I'll sleep on the couch". "Sorry that's where Jackson is sleeping". I looked at him then Jackson "Nobody said he was staying for the next 2 days". "Surprise, but you'll sleep in my room". "I don't want to". "Too bad you are".

Time Skip~

It's been a few hours it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. We ordered pizza and played the PS4 and it's around 11 PM we're getting ready for bed. I was just done brushing my teeth and walked into Mark's room. "Where exactly do I sleep". "On the bed". I looked at him weird and he rolled his eyes "You're acting like it's that serious, just lay down". I walked over to the bed and laid down as far away from Mark as I could. He pulled me a little more on the bed "Stop acting like that and just go to sleep". He turned over and faced me. "Yes". He shook my his head "Nothing, just wondering do you hate me or not". I turned the other way. "Answer me Rose". "Go to sleep and stop asking questions". "Not until you answer me". I didn't answer so he kept asking.

I didn't hear anything, but he crawled on top if me and straddled me down. "What are you doing". "You didn't answer me so I'm going to make you" he started kissing my neck softly. "Stop". He didn't stop so I pushed him away. That didn't work because he took my hands and put them over my head and just held them there, tight. He continued his business "Mark, I said stop". He pulled away "No". He pulled my shirt over my head. I fought back and tried to make him get off my hands but he wouldn't he just tightened his grip.

"Mark stop". He started sucking my nipples and grabbing with them with his teeth. "Mark it hurts stop" tears started falling down my cheeks. He didn't listen and just pulled my shorts and underwear and bit harshly on my clit as he tightened his grip on my hands. "Stop" my voice started getting faint as it cracked when I talked. Mark stopped his movement and looked at my face. "I'm sorry". He kissed my lips lightly. "Please stop crying" He let go of my wrists and I pulled him deeper into the kiss. "Do you want me to continue or stop". "Continue". He was in boxers already so he pulled them down and positioned himself in front of me. "Tell me when". I nodded my head and winced in pain as Mark kissed my lips to make the pain go away.

"You can go now". He slowly pushed into me making me want more. "Mark go faster please". He picked his pace up and went even faster making the bed shake harshly. "Faster....faster". He started going as fast as he could. A few minutes my climax started building "Mark..I-Im cumming". "Go ahead..me too". We both came, Mark did pull out when he came and rolled over next to me. He kissed my forehead "I'm sorry for hurting you at first". "It's okay." "Rose do you want to be my girlfriend". "But we're siblings". "Step". "Well how are we going to hide it from them". "Let me figure that out, you go to sleep". He gave me a kiss on the lips. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend" A little while later we fell asleep.

A.N. Instead of three I'm going to do five since there would only be one spot left on the voting so go vote. Hope you enjoyed!!!