~Jackson/Mark~

I ran to the bathroom as I puked for the third time today. I got up and washed my hands, I heard the front door open. "Hey Y/n! I'm home! Where are you?" "Hey Jackson I'm upstairs in the bathroom!" I quickly got rid of all the evidence that said I was throwing up. Jackson had came in the bathroom. I noticed the pregnancy test still sitting on the counter so I slid it into the trash can without him noticing. "Are you okay?" "Yeah. How was work?" "Ehh, same thing as usual. I'm going to go change and lay down. Are you sure your okay because you look a little sick?" "Yeah, I'm fine just go lay down." Jackson left the bathroom and went to his room. I rushed to get my phone off the charger and I dialed Mark's number. "Hello" he said in a sleepy voice. "It's 2 in the afternoon, why are you just getting up?" "I had a long night, sorry. How are you feeling baby?" "I threw up a few times today." 

"Oh my god. Are you okay? What's going on?" the tone of his voice had changed. "Well. I'm pregnant Mark and I can't tell Jackson." "It's mine right?" "You sound so dumb right now. Of course it's yours. But again Jackson doesn't know about the pregnancy, he doesn't even know about our relationship." "It's okay baby. I'll be right over so we can tell him." "Okay. I'll be waiting." "Okay. I love you bye." "Love you too. See you when you get here." I hung up the phone and took a nice 5 minute shower. When I got out I just put on some sweatpants and a black t-shirt. "Y/n!" "Coming!" I went to Jackson "What's up?" "Do you know where my wallet is? I wanna order pizza." "No I didn't see it. You probably left it in the car, I'll go check if you want me to." "No you don't have to. I'll do it." All I could think about is Mark in this situation, he doesn't live far away and he could be here at any moment. "How about I just pay for it? I owe you remember?" "Oh yeah you do I guess you can pay for the pizza." 

We heard the doorbell, I knew it was Mark. "I'll get it." I rushed downstairs a bit scared and answered the door. Mark embraced me in a tight hug "How are you feeling?" "Pretty good. I got a shower." "Good, where's Jackson?" "Upstairs. Jackson! Come downstairs!" "Okay!" Me and Mark went to go sit on the couch. "You love yelling through the house don't you?" "It's a habit. Expect it to be in your kid." Jackson had come downstairs "What's up?" he looked over at Mark "Why is he here?" "Come sit down Jackson. We have to tell you something and don't freak out." "I won't. What's going on?" "So me and Mark are dating and I'm pregnant with his baby." He looked at me and then back at Mark "You guys are serious?" We both nodded. "Y/n. I thought I told you I didn't want you to date him beca-" "Because of his reputation. Yeah yeah. You've told me the stories millions of times, how he went to jail twice, how he was put on probation for 2 years, how he left his family and whatnot. But guess what? He's changed. We are still working on some things but he is better than before and if you can't accept the fact that I love Mark and he loves me then I'm going to move out." 

"You wouldn't do that y/n. I'm your big brother, I've been taking care of you for 22 years. You can't just leave me like that." "I can and I will. Can you just give Mark a try?" "Well let's see what Mark has to say in all this. The floor is yours, speak your honest mind and don't hold a thing back." I knew what Jackson was trying to do, he was trying to make Mark say something to make me not want to be with him. I looked up and Mark was crying. I softly cupped his cheek "What's wrong?" "I'm listening to you guys talk and I'm going back and remembering from the day I met you and I see how much different I am. You helped me change my life around, you taught me how to love someone with your heart. I just feel bad that you had to go through all of that with helping me and now your stuck with this burden that I didn't want you to be stuck with." "What do you mean?" "I really want you to have this baby y/n. I want to see what it's like to look at someone who looks just like you, be able to have a family. But with my past, I don't think you would wanna be with me." I grabbed his hand "Listen baby. It's called past for a reason, you don't act like that anymore so don't worry. All you have to do is help raise this baby." "I'll do more than help. Promise." He stuck out his pinky finger "Promise" I locked mine with his.

"Ughhhh" Jackson let out an annoyed groan "Are you guys done being sentimental and all?" "Don't be mad because no girl wants to be with you." "I don't like you y/n. So I guess this means we're all one big happy family. And you will promise to get married right?" I rolled my eyes "Yes Jackson, we'll get married." "Good. Now continue, I'm ordering pizza." All night me and Mark sat on the couch cuddled and watched movies.

Wasn't my best chapter. But I tried

Hope You enjoyed it.