Jacksom-I had no idea

Jackson's POV~

"Y/N". She turned her head towards me. "Yes". "I'm bored. Where's Jaebum with our food". "How about you ask him". Y/N then got up and walked away. "Come back, I don't know where my phone is and I'm too comfortable to get up". "Too bad" she called from upstairs. I just laid there thinking of something fun to do. Jaebum and Y/N are step siblings. I really like Y/N a lot but Jaebum won't let me go anywhere near her. I'm just lucky enough that he let me live with them. I never know her feelings towards me. It pisses me off sometimes. I then hear my phone buzz. I look up and see it's not far so I grab it and call Jaebum.

Y/N's POV~

I hear Jackson on the phone so I know he's going to be busy for a while. I then quietly go in Jackson's room and get that red box I saw in his room a few days ago. I was helping him look for something and I saw the box. I asked him about it but he got really defensive over it so it must be good. I opened the box and it was not what I expected. I expected sex toys which was better than what I found. Pictures of me, in a heart shape. I took that stuff out and find a paper titled "Things I would do to Y/N". My eyes widen, I never knew he liked me at all. We would barely talk  because Jaebum hated the fact that I liked Jackson.

Jackson's POV~

I then hang up and rush upstairs and find Y/N in my room. "JACKSON, what are you doing in here". "It's MY room what are YOU doing in here". I then notice Y/N slide a box behind her. I know exactly what box it is. "Hand it over". "I have no idea what you're talking about".  I then sigh "If you don't give me the box then I will be forced to take it from you". She then leans back on her hands. "Come take it from me". I walked over to her to grab the box but she moved making me fall on the bed. I turned over and tried to get up but Y/N straddled me down.

Y/N's POV~

I grabbed the list from the box and read it out loud. "Pound into her and make her moan my name until I cum". Jackson tried taking the paper from me but I pulled back. "Y/N please give it back". I threw it somewhere in the room and bent down to kiss him. While we were kissing he pulled my shorts down and slid two fingers into me causing me to moan loud. "JACKSON..keep going". He then picked his pace and a few minutes later I came on his fingers. I pulled his pants and boxers down and slowly grinded on him. Jackson threw his head back "Y/N stop teasing..please". I didn't listen I just kept going slow until he grabbed my hips and thrusted up into me hard. I started bouncing really hard. "Jackson..ugh...f-faster". He went really fast causing my second orgasm to build up. When my walls started tightening around him he went faster. "I-I'm cumming". "Come for me baby". I then felt my second orgasm. I started to collapse on his chest but he held me up. My legs started to shake as Jackson kept pounding hard and fast. A few seconds later he came and pulled out. I felt his liquids mixed with mine dripping down my thighs.

"Wait I didn't use a condom". "It's okay, I'll take the pill. I never knew that you liked me, why didn't you just tell me". "Jaebum". "Oh, I see". Jackson then kissed my forehead "Will you be my girlfriend. I know we'll have to tell Jaebum at some point. Until then we can be really happy together". I nodded my head "Yes". We then heard Jaebum's voice "What the hell is going on".