Youngjae-Caught

Your Jinyoung's younger sister and he doesn't want you dating any of his members-or anybody in the world-because he wants to keep you for himself. It took him 2 and a half years to even let you meet the rest of his members. As soon as you met them you fell for Choi Youngjae. You would always catch yourself staring and would blush when he caught you. After a month or two Youngjae asked you out on a date, at first you weren't sure but then you thought it couldn't hurt Jinyoung if he didn't know. So you guys started dating behind Jinyoung's back.

Right now you were at one of their dance practices since you had nothing else to do. Youngjae turned around a few times winking at you and licking his lips. Honestly it turned you on, but you didn't want to take the risk of doing it here and getting caught by anyone. You and Youngjae had done it a few times before, but it was at your house. The music stopped and everybody went to take a break. "Y/n". You look up and see Jinyoung. "Yes". "I'm going to get something to eat do you want anything". You shook your head "I'm good thanks". "Okay, I'll be back. Behave Y/n". "I will". Jinyoung then left. Youngjae picked you up and startled you a little. "Yah! What is wrong with you Youngjae". He gave you a long kiss on the lips. He then came down to your ear and whispered "I can't contain my needs anymore, I need you right now Y/N".

Before you could even respond he dragged you out of the room to another smaller room. He kissed you again, this time with more lust. You started undressing each other while still kissing. He took two fingers and rubbed your wet clit making you gasp. Then he put his fingers inside making you let out a long moan. He started pumping inside you making you moan loudly. "Y/N not so loud, I don't want to get caught". You tried to muffle your moans but just couldn't because Youngjae increased his pace causing your orgasm to near. "Youngjae..I-I'm cumming". "Cum for me princess". You came all over his fingers.

Youngjae then pulled down his boxers and slid into you slowly. "Youngjae...go faster". He increased his pace making you not able to hold you moans back. "Ahh...Youngjae...f-faster please". He pounded into you, you started scratching his back.

Jinyoung's POV~

I had finally made it back with the food and went in the practice room and quickly noticed that two people were gone. "Where's Y/n and Youngjae". They all shrugged. Jackson spoke up "Youngjae took y/n somewhere, I think". I stormed out to go look for them and the rest of Got7 followed. We walked around calling their names. "Y/N, YOUNGJAE. Where are you". 

Meanwhile in the room.....

"Youngjae...I-I'm cumming". "Wait for me babygirl". You held your orgasm as long as you could. "I can't hold it anymore. I'm cumming".

Jinyoung's POV~

We walked past this room but went back when we heard noises. I put my ear to the door. "Youngjae...I-I'm cumming". "Wait for me babygirl". I swung the door open and saw Y/n and Youngjae having sex. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LITTLE SISTER". "Jinyoung let me explain". I looked over at Y/n. "Please do". "Well Youngjae had asked me out some time ago and you know what mature couples do. We were going to tell you but, we didn't know when". "Put your clothes on we're going home". "But Jinyoung-". "But nothing Y/n. I told you I didn't want you dating anybody". "I'm 20, you can't tell me what to do anymore, if I want to date Youngjae let me". Y/n put her clothes on and stormed outside. I followed behind. "Don't talk to me anymore Jinyoung, if I can't date whoever I want, don't talk to me". I gave her a hug. "I'm sorry, you can date whoever you want. I just need to learn to let you go". "So I can date Youngjae". I nodded "As much as it hurts, yes you can". 

She then hugged me tighter. "Thank you so much Jinyoung". We then went back inside and continued the dance practice.

This chapter is terrible I know but I hope you enjoyed