Mark-Next Door Neighbor

This part is for   

*Knock* *Knock* "Bam get the door". "You're right there". "But you're older". "I KNOW ONE OF YOU BETTER GET IT" our mom yelled from the kitchen. "Y/N I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10". "6". "Nope 4". I groaned and went to door while BamBam sat there laughing. When I opened the door it was someone I never thought would come to my house. "What do you want Mark". "Don't you mean neighbor". "WHAT". I look outside and see a moving truck. "This can't be happening, maybe this is a dream and I'll wake up at any time". I kept pinching myself "It's not working". Mark crossed his arms over his chest "Are you done Y/N". I shut the door in his face. "Maybe when I open the door he'll be gone". "Y/N". I look up and see BamBam. walking towards me. "Yes". "Who was at the door". "Nobody". I look through the peephole to see Mark is still standing there. "Damn it!". "Language, mom is in the kitchen. Who's at the door". "Nobody". "Yes there is". BamBam pushed me out of the way and opened the door. 

"Hey Mark". "Hey Bam". "Sorry about Y/N she needs special help". "It's good I just came to say hi that's all". "Okay well bye". "See you. Bye Y/N". "Yeah yeah just leave". BamBam then closed the door. "What is your problem, you can't be nice to him for once". "I have my reasons". We then went back to the living to continue our activities. "Y/N!". "YES MOM". "Come here". I went to the kitchen where she was. "Yes". "Take these next door". "Huh". "The neighbor". "I don't wanna". "You have to". "Why can't BamBam do it". "Because I didn't ask him to now take it". She hands me a basket with stuff in it. "What is this anyway". "What does it look like now take it". I groaned and put my shoes on and went next door. When I got there I knocked on the door and of course Mark answered it. "So you were forced to come weren't you". "Yes to give you this". I held up the basket. "Come in and put down in the kitchen". I went inside and went towards the kitchen. 

"It's actually nice in here". Mark laughed quietly behind me. While walking I hit my leg on a heavy box that I didn't see. "Ow ow" I said while jumping around. "What happened". "I hit my leg". Mark lifted my up and took in the kitchen and sat me on the counter. He took my leg in his hand. "It's not bruised but I'll get you an ice pack". "Okay". He went to get it from somewhere and I looked around. "It looks nice in here". Mark came back with the ice pack and put it on my leg. He then came between my legs and held my chin up and kissed me. "Mark, what was that about". "Just something I've been holding in for some time, was it bad". "No I liked it actually". He came closer and kissed me again this time more passionate and with tongue. As the kiss continued I felt him harden against me. I slowly grinded on him making him more hard and me wet. Mark kissed and sucked my neck. I took his shirt and he took mine off. "No bra huh". "I don't like wearing one around the house". He started sucking on and playing with my nipples making me moan softly. 

He kissed and sucked down to my shorts and inner thighs leaving marks all over my body. He then pulled my shorts and underwear down. He inserted a finger inside me and started pumping slowly. "M-Mark go faster". He then put two fingers inside me and went faster. "Ugh..Mark keep going". He started licking my very sensitive clit adding more pleasure. I felt a knot building in my stomach. "I-I'm cumming". I then came all over his fingers and mouth. He then put his fingers in his mouth. "You taste good". He pulls his pants and boxers down and slides a condom on before slowly going inside me making us both groan out. "Mark keep going faster". He pounded into me causing my second climax to slowly creep up. Within a few second that familiar knot was in my stomach again. "M-Mark I-I'm cumming". "Wait for me baby". I tried to hold it for a little while but I just couldn't. "I c-can't hold it anymore". "Go ahead cum for me". We both ended up cumming at the same time. 

We both collapsed while panting heavy. "Y/N". "Yes". "You know I really like you right". "No I didn't know". "I want to try to work things out with you can you give a chance please". "Sure". I kissed him on the forehead and he lifted me up. "Time for round two in my room". This is going to be a long day.