|Mark-I love You Pt.2|

Me and Mark were getting ready to leave New York, I had the best time Mark confessed and I became his girlfriend and he has made my life so happy and full again.

"Jagiya" Mark yelled from the bathroom 

"Yes"

"Where is my toothbrush"

"I put it in your suitcase already"

He walked out of the bathroom "I'm sorry we couldn't stay a little longer but I didn't think that it would go by so fast"

"It's okay I had a great time anyway"

He kissed my forehead and continued to pack "Mark when we get back to L.A. I need to go to Sephora because this cold weather took all my makeup"

"You don't need all that makeup"

"I don't wear heavy makeup, I can't take it"

My phone dinged and I looked "The Uber is outside do you have everything"

"Yeah"

We went outside to the Uber. It drove us to the airport we got though security and got on the plane just in time.

Time Skip [After plane ride]~

I woke up to Mark lightly shaking me "Are here already"

"Yeah"

When the pilot said it was okay we got off the plane and headed to baggage claim and went to his parents car because they were waiting for us. When we got outside we saw that his dad was standing outside the car waiting for us. We went over to him "Hey Y/N". "Hi Mr. Tuan, Mrs. Tuan"

His mom spoke up "Stop being so formal, call us mom and dad" I chuckled nervously "okay mom and dad" Mark's dad took my bags "Thank you" I got in the car with his mom "So Y/N how did it feel being confessed to on New Years". "Well at first I was embarrassed then I felt special, but throughout this whole week Mark has been treating me right"

"Has he been making you forget about that Chanyeol guy" "He has"

"You know Mark has always told us that he liked you more than just a friend, and Chanyeol wasn't right for you anyway" 

While she was saying that Mark was getting in the car "Hi mom" he said "hey sweetie"

We were talking the whole way there and they dropped us off at my house since it was closer than Marks house "I love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too"

"Remember that thing we wanted to do but couldn't do because we weren't really in a private place" Mark said as he smirked 

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I knew exactly what he was talking about

"I guess I have to make you remember" Mark straddled me down with both his legs on both sides of me as he started kissing me passionately. I kissed back. He started taking my shirt and bra off. Mark took my right nipple in between his teeth and played with the left one causing me to moan loudly.

"I'm not done with you yet" He said as he kissed my stomach down to my shorts. Mark pulled my shorts and panties down and started working magic in my womanhood with his tongue. "Ugghh...Mark d-don't stop, k-keep going" as soon as I was about to hit my climax he stopped. "Mark why did you stop". "I said I wasn't done with you yet".

He pulled his shorts and boxers down as he positioned himself in front of my womanhood. He pushed himself inside me slowly. "Mark....ugh". "Keep moaning like that". Mark pushed into me hard hitting my G-spot. "MARK..RIGHT THERE.....KEEP GOING, JUST LIKE THAT". He started going faster while hitting that spot "Like that". "YES". A few minutes later we came together and I felt his warm liquid drip down my thighs. We collapsed on the bed "I love you so much Y/N". "I love you too Mark" He kissed me on the forehead

We heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom and saw the door fly open. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N" It was Chanyeol "Damn it". "What are you doing here" Chanyeol said as he pointed to Mark "Is there a problem with that" Mark started putting his boxers on under the bed and got up and walked towards him "Mark please don't"

Pt.3 coming soon....Maybe...IDK