BamBam-Punishment

Y/N's POV~

I look down at my phone because it was ringing for the millionth time. It was BamBam, again. "What?" "When are you coming home?" "I don't know, I've only been here for exactly 20 minutes". "Well, you need to come home". "You know I'm only here because Sehun is sick". I heard him make a frustrated sound. "Bam stop being like that. He's my brother and you know this". "Step". "No we're related by blood. We have the same dad but not mom. So he's my half brother". "Half, step. What's the difference?" "What do you have against him?" "I just don't like you hanging around other guys more than you hang around me". "Again, BamBam! He's my brother. There's no one else to take care of him. Our dad is gone. His mom left him. Who's going to take care of him?" "His friends, duh" "The only other person is Baekhyun and we take turns. We have different days". "Why couldn't he do it by himself?". "Y/N!!!!!" I hear from upstairs. "I need to go. But we are not done!" I hung up and rushed upstairs to Sehun's room. "What's wrong?" "I want bubble tea. And it's hot" he said as he kicked the covers off. I sat on the bed next to him and felt his forehead. "You're burning up".

I went in the bathroom and got him a wet cloth and put it on his head. "It's almost 5 o'clock. When is Baek coming?" "Around 5:30". "When he gets here I'll run to the store and get you two and I'll come back and say bye to vivi". "Vivi is my dog, don't you have coco?" "No, coco is Youngjae's dog". "Oh". My phone started ringing again. It was BamBam. "What do you want?" "When are you coming home?" "When Baekhyun comes over". "He isn't there yet". "What do you think BamBam, if he was here do you think I would still be here?". Silence. "Exactly". We then heard the bedroom door open. "You're here". "Y/N, who are you talking to?". "Who do you think I'm talking to if I said you're here, smart one?". "So you're coming home now?" "Not exactly, I still have to go to the store and come back. Then I'll be on my way home". "What do you need to get from the store?" "Something for Sehun. Goodbye". I hung up before he could ask anymore questions. 

"I'm sorry guys, BamBam can be a pain in the ass sometimes". "It's good, but look what I got" Baek held up bubble tea. "Thank the heavens, you just saved me 20 minutes. Bye Sehun, bye Baek. Take care of my brother". "I will". As soon as I go to leave the room Vivi runs up to me. "Bye boy, see you later". I get in the car and rush home.

As soon as I get home I stick my key in the door and open it. BamBam isn't anywhere in sight. I quietly creep inside the house. No sign of him, good for what I have planned. I quietly go upstairs and look in the bathroom, he's not there. I peek my head around the door of our shared room and he's sleeping. I smirk at the sight. I go in the hallway closet and grab some handcuffs. I then went in the room and slowly climbed on top of BamBam and put the handcuffs on him. He sleeps with no shirt on so that's even better for me. His eyes slowly flutter open. "Hey baby, you're home". He goes to reach and hug me but is restrained. "Y/n what's going on?" "You're getting punished". "For?" "The steady calling, the jealousy over my brother, being a pain in my ass". "I actually like to be a pain in something else on your body. Now if you let me out of these, then we can feel that pain". I shake my head while making a tsk noise. I then slowly pull his pants and boxers down while I pull my shorts down. I start grinding on him lightly making him beg for more. "Y/n, please". I stop. "One wrong move and I stop. The more you beg, the more time I just sit here". I then go down and lick his tip a few times then stop. I member starts to grow as it turns red. He then thrusts up into my mouth and I grab his member and hold it. "What did I say?" "Sorry y/n". I then lick his shaft while massaging his balls.

I look up and his face is contorted. I slowly put my mouth around his tip making him groan and whimper. I slowly started to bob my head up and down. I could tell he wanted me to move faster. His face told me he was begging for a release. I went faster until I felt him twitch in my mouth. At first I was going to pull away then I decided to let him cum. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I then pull my panties down and BamBam is staring at me while licking his lips. "I still control everything". "We'll see about that". I get on top of him and slowly go down, loudly moaning at the feeling of him being inside me. I then bounce lightly. "Y/n" he whimpers. I didn't stop this time because I want a release as well. I went faster causing BamBam to moan my name loudly. "Y/N..AHH..GO FASTER PLEASE!" His moans turned me on even more. I felt a knot in my stomach after bouncing a few more times. "Bam I'm c-cumming". "Me too baby". We then came together and I uncuffed him. I collapsed on the bed breathing heavy. "That was your punishment. You didn't even get to touch me". "I do now". He then wrapped him arms around me and attacked my skin leaving hickeys. We then cuddled until we fell asleep.

This was terrible I know. Hope you enjoyed @kpoplovet