Yugyeom-Trainee

I walked into the big JYP building. Today is the first day of my dream of being a dancer. I'm not exactly a dancer yet, I'm a trainee. I don't know who's going to train me, all I know that it's an idol. I walk into the door where I was told to go. I saw Kim Yugyeom, one of the best dancers at JYP. I had a small crush on him. "I-I must be in the wr-wrong room" I started to leave but Yugyeom called me back ."No, you're in the right room. You must be y/n, the new trainee". "Yes, I-I'm y/n". He then grabbed my shoulders gently making me relax. "Calm down y/n, you passed the hard part. Take a deep breath". I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves. "Show me what you got y/n. Let me get to know who y/n y/l/n is. What her style is". "Okay". I hooked my phone up the speaker and played 'Mic Drop'. Before the song started I closed my eyes and imagined that it was only me in my room in the mirror.

When I was done I was out of breath. Yugyeom was smiling and clapping. "That was great y/n". "Thanks". "But I want to give you some pointers. Pressure your left foot more to balance out your weight". "Okay". "Try it again this time more left". I did the dance again and he was right it did balance my weight out. "Didn't it make a difference this time?" I nodded "Yeah a big difference". "Have you seen me dance to Take you Down by Chris Brown". "Yeah actually, I'm pretty sure everyone has". "Good, I want you to follow my lead". He turned the song on and he did a sexy type of dance and he guided me through it and I eventually fell into the dance moves. We practiced it a few times. "You're a quick learner y/n". "It usually take me almost a month to learn a dance". "That's because your mind was telling you that's your type of dance, but it looks like your feet and heart tell me you're into this sexy type of dance. Let's run through it one more time".

We were going through it and we were going into a spin and I hurt my ankle while doing it and it messed up the whole dance. Yugyeom ended up falling on top of me with our faced inches apart. He then closed the distance by kissing me. I was surprised at first then I kissed back. Yugyeom then kissed and sucked all over my neck leaving hickeys. He then took my shirt off as I did the same for him. Subconsciously I run my hands over his abs. He then unclips my bra and I immediately cover my chest up. Yugyeom then removes my hands "Don't cover up you're beautiful". I blush at hearing that. He then kisses my chest and stomach. When he reaches my shorts he slowly pulls them down along with my underwear tossing them somewhere in the room. Yugyeom lifts me up and take me to the couch and lays me down. He pulls his pants and boxers down and kisses my inner thigh, sucking and leaving marks. The closer he gets to my core, the louder my moans get.

He reaches my womanhood and kisses my sensitive clit sending shivers up my spine. He then takes his tongue and puts it inside me making me moan out. He takes his thumb rubs my clit adding pleasure. "Ugh..Yugyeom keep going" Yugyeom made his movements faster causing my orgasm to build up. "Yugyeom..I'm c-cumming". He then stops everything and positions himself in front of my entrance. "Ready". I nodded he slowly pushes inside me and stays there letting me adjust. "Go". He then starts going at a slow but rough pace. "Yugyeom faster". He pounds inside me. The room is filled with sounds of skin slapping and moans. "Yugyeom..I'm cumming" my back arched off the couch and my toes curled as my second orgasm rushed through my body. Yugyeom pulled out "Finish me off". We then switch positions so I'm on top. I take the tip in my mouth and slowly sucked making Yugyeom groan loudly. I then start to take him in whole. He takes my hair and pushes me deeper. I gag a little bit then I increased my pace. "Ugh..y/n I going to cum". Within a few seconds Yugyeom cums in my mouth and I swallow it all.

He pulled me up to kiss me. "Let's put our clothes back on before my members come in here".

~Who should I do next, I'm stuck

~Should it be smut or a fluffy imagine