BamBam-Neighbors

Okay so I made this story a fluff since I had no more smut ideas.

Enjoy~

I was walking home from school right now and something caught my attention. Someone moving in next door to me. I tried to look and see what they looked like but I couldn't so when I got in the house I asked my mom. "Hey mom I'm home". I walked to the kitchen because I smelt muffins. "Hey sweetie, how was your day, where's your brothers". "It was good, Jackson said he was going over Namjoon's house, Jaebum had detention, and are those muffins". "Yes". I went to grab one but she smacked my hand away "They're not for you". I gave her a confused look. "The neighbors". I groaned "Can't they make their own, it's not that hard". "I'm trying to be nice, now take them next door". I picked the muffins up and started going next door. "Y/N remember to be nice". "Okay I will promise".

I walked next door and rung the doorbell, expecting an old lady to answer, but it wasn't. It was a really cute boy, he looks around my age. "Hello, I came to go you this". I held up the muffins. "Thanks, you live next door?". "Yes, right there". "Cool". We stood in silence just staring at each other until he broke the silence. "Sorry, I'm pretty sure it's hot outside come in". He stepped to the side to let me in. "The kitchen is through that way you can set them down in there".

We both walked to the kitchen. "My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul". I gave him a very confused look. "Everybody just calls me BamBam or DabDab". "I'm Y/N and I think I'll just call you BamBam" He chuckled. "Mom, a girl named Y/N from next door came to give us something". When we got to the kitchen I saw his mom and she ran over to me and hugged me. "You're Y/N the neighbor". "Yes, you're Mrs. Bhuwakul". I pronounced it a little weird. "I'm surprised, most people don't even try to say it". I giggled "I came to give you this". I held up the muffins. "Thank you so much, you can set them down right there". I set them down and we started talking.

Time Skip~

We were still talking but I had to go to school tomorrow. "I wish I could stay and talk but I have to go, I have school tomorrow". "Okay, wait what school do you go to". "_________ High School". "Bam is starting school there tomorrow, maybe you can walk with him to and from". "Sure, I don't have a problem with that". "Bam walk Y/N to the door". He got up and walked me to the door. "It was nice meeting you Y/N". "You too BamBam". Before I was about to leave he kissed me on the lips, I was surprised at first but I kissed back. "Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend, I know we've only known each other for a few hours, but in those few hours I fell for you". I nodded my head quickly "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Now go home and get sleep". "Okay". BamBam closed the door and I walked home but was stopped by Jackson. "Crap" I mumbled under my breath. Jackson was leaning against his car with his arms folded. "Hey Jackson, how much did you see". "Enough to know that you're-". BamBam came running outside "Hey Y/N you left your jacket, is this your brother you were talking about". "One of them". He bowed and handed me my jacket "See you later Y/N". "Okay I'll call you". He went in the house and me and Jackson headed home "Jaebum's mad at you, you told mom that he had detention". "Whatever"