|Mark-Sign|

This story is dedicated to @babyrose0608

Hope you enjoy!!

Right now you just got in class and were talking to your bestfriends Yugyeom and  Jackson. You were pretty popular in school and had a lot of friends, but one of them in particular you've had a huge crush on since 7th grade, you've known him since 1st. A lot of people have told you that he liked you too but they were just playing with you. Of course Jackson and Yugyeom knew about this crush of yours.

Mark has been messing around with a lot of girls lately and you've been trying to stop him but he wont listen to you. Just yesterday you caught him about to have sex with one of them, but they didn't.

"Hey Rose, look" Jackson said as you turned your head towards the door. You saw Mark and you rolled your eyes and just looked at him with an angry face. "Rose, pay attention"You quickly diverted your attention to Yugie and Jackson. "I'm back, what's up" they just shook their head with a smirk on their face and got turned around.

"I hate you guys" you said as you turned around and saw Mark standing right in front of you. . "Hey Rose, is this seat taken". You shook your head "Do you see anybody sitting here" You turned and looked at Jackson as he was making kissing faces and you rolled your eyes.

The teacher walked in "Okay everybody, since it's Friday you guys have a free period BUT if I hear ANY loud talking we will do work. Everybody replied with a yes or ok. "Sooo Rose". "What". "How was your day". "Why do you need to know how's Laura or was it Lisa, oh maybe it was Lily I wouldn't know because you've been with so many". He looked with a curious face "You can't stay mad at me forever". "I'm not, I'm going to stay mad until I forgive you". "Whatever" he played on his phone for a while then turned to you and smirked then just stared at you.

"Can you not stare at me like that, what do you want". "Why do you care so much if I date other girls of not huh". You pretended not to hear and just talked with Yugyeom. "Listen to me, answer me now" He kept bothering you then grew tired. After a while he grabbed you and pulled you outside the classroom into the hallway.

"MARK, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM". "I asked you a question and you didn't answer". "FINE..I CARE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND MARK..I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU BUT I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER LIKE ME LIKE THAT...you happy now I told you". He groaned and sighed deeply. "Are you fucking stupid Rose" he said quietly "What". "ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING". You started to slap him but he grabbed your hand and put it down "I love you too idiot"

"Huh". "I love you and I've been showing it all this time, I've been showing signs, trying to make you jealous" he pulled you towards him and started kissing you passionately. He then pulled you to a nearby classroom and you guys started undressing each other. He pulled down your panties and started licking and sucking you as you tried not to let moans escape your mouth.

"Moan for me Rose I wanna hear you" you let your moans out as he kept licking and sucking your clit. "Mark I'm..c-c-cumming". "Do it I wanna taste all of you". Your orgasm came as your legs shook with pleasure. Mark pulled down his boxers and slid a condom on before sliding into you slowly

"Faster..ugh..pl-please" He started pounding into you making the desk shake harshly. A few minutes later you felt your second orgasm coming "Mark I'm gonna cum again". "I know wait for me baby" A few seconds later you guys came together and started putting your clothes on and left.

When you left you saw Jackson in the hallway staring at you "So I guess you guys made up huh" You chuckled as Mark kissed you on the lips. "EWW go do that somewhere else that's not a public place"