Ch. 5

Aragorn/Strider's PoV:

In the Paths of The Dead, Legolas, Gimli and I come upon a doorway. A gust of winds blows through, that causes the horses to run away.
'Brego!' I call after them, but they're gone. In the wind, I feel I hear Julie calling my name, but I focus on what the top of the door reads.
'The way is shut by the dead.' Legolas says.
'Only the dead shall pass...' I said. I can hear Legolas and Gimli talking behind me, but there is no time to waste, holding my sword, I dash in the doorway, also with a torch, and hear Legolas following me, and Gimli behind him.

We come upon a big underground cavern, like how Moria looked. There is a low, gruffly laugh and a green figure appears in front of us.
'The dead do not suffer the living to pass.' He says. Many more ghosts surround us and I step forward, sword in hand.
'You will suffer me.' I state, sword in hand.
'So will she.' The ghost waves his hand and two appear, holding Julie by her arms. There is a cut on her cheek and they throw her to the ground and she groans.
'She said the king of Gondor was here. You are no king.' He says. Julie backs away from the ghosts and over to Legolas, who tried to fire a shot at the ghost, but it just went through.

Julies PoV:
Oh my gosh. That was the scariest moment of my life, which I am glad they didn't take it from me. My hand feels the paper cut on my cheek and I wish I could thank them for showing me mercy. Legolas takes my arms and yanks me up. I can tell he's mad at me for following them, but he pays attention to Strider and that ghost guy.
'Fight for me, and I will hold your oaths fulfilled.' Strider says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's PoV:
We stand at the bay of the side of the mountain, looking at the fleet of ships coming from the distance.
'Do not go any further! You will not enter Gondor!' Strider yells to them, holding his sword up against his shoulder. A captain of a ship looks to us.
'What makes you think you can tell us that?' He shouts back.
'Legolas. Give them a warning shot.' Strider tells Legolas. He pulls an arrow from his sheath and pulls it back in his bow. Just before he releases, Gimli accidentally hit his bow, causing him to hit a man in the chest with the arrow, killing him.
'You've had your warning! Prepare to be boarded!' Gimli shouts.
'Yeah? You and what army?' The captain challenges.
'This army.' Strider says. In that moment, hundreds of ghosts emerged from the mountain and attacked the ships.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was short *drum roll* I also started another original novel! It's called Start Over, so if you want you can check it out. Okay well bye!